Mathematically Measuring Evolution.

by towerwatchman 205 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

TWM says

seems the most Atheist can do is attack character. So much for a science, logic and reason based world view. You act more like an antiquated superstitious religion. Come back when you want to discuss facts.

Seems a bit ironic coming from the one who referred to me as BRAIN LOSS on page 14 of the op about Atheism being self defeating.

• Caedes
    Caedes

I get penalized for being prepared. Yes I copy and paste. Both my work and other. When other’s it is cited. Don’t you do the same by posting links. Does copy and paste equate to being wrong? Let's stop with the distractions and address the subject matter.

The link I posted showed where you copied from, there was no citation on your post, you have hardly cited anything in any of your posts.

The reason that people dislike copy and paste is where it is used rather than actually having a conversation, it shows that you do not understand what is being explained to you and that you are not really here for the answers to your 'questions' anyway.

I suspect that most of your posting is copy and paste from creationist websites. You have had solid evidence shown to you that refutes the statements you have C&Ped and yet you keep on posting them here and complaining that nobody has addressed them, they have, you ignore them. This is why you are rightly being called a troll.

What are your actual scientific qualifications? I suspect that you have none since you seem to have zero understanding of the things that you copy & paste and you either don't read or don't understand the answers presented to you.

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

brainfloss

Every heard of a typo?

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Caedes

Yes that is from Stephen Myers. Copied from a website wrong. Copied from his book yes. So I am guilty of not citing, As if the pro evolutionist in this discussion cite what they copy and paste. Either way that is a straw man argument. Why not address the topic instead of attacking character. Does something become untrue because it was copied?

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Kepler

Species do vanish, but they vanish as they appear. There is no transitional species. As to the new variety that appear, they way they are now is how appeared. Again no transitional.

• Caedes
    Caedes

Yes that is from Stephen Myers. Copied from a website wrong. Copied from his book yes. So I am guilty of not citing, As if the pro evolutionist in this discussion cite what they copy and paste. Either way that is a straw man argument. Why not address the topic instead of attacking character. Does something become untrue because it was copied?

Actually most of the posters on the science side of this topic are either knowledgeable enough to talk about the subject without copy and pasting whole articles or do actually mention where their information comes from.

I have addressed the topic previously, you ignored the answers presented to you because you don't understand what you are copying and pasting.

If I attack your character without reason (I did provide evidence of your intellectual dishonesty so I have reason) that would be an ad hominen not a straw man fallacy. I am afraid that what you posted has always been wrong and I have stated why previously, it is up to you to go back and have a go at actually listening for once.

Now what are your scientific qualifications again?

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

whatshallicallmyself

What is your point.

• Brainfloss
    Brainfloss

TWM says

Ever heard of a typo?

I believe we will have to agree to disagree that the context of the discussion and the timing of the insult i.e. BRAIN LOSS do not point to typo. Again I cannot prove it, same as with existance of god. I do however know what I believe.

Here is why

in our limited exchanges I have never been ugly or out of line.

prior to this instance neither had you

you claim to be engaging in this forum for Christian reasons. Notice your lack of response to my apparent lost sheep attitude

The only time a typo of this sort appears is in the context that it appeared-- frustration at past being as you say DREDGED UP

response in this thread is snarky ever hear of a typo ? Rather than the Christian response SORRY

Brain loss

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Branfloss

My apologies, it was a typo.

• towerwatchman
    towerwatchman

Caedes

We can go around and around and end up nowhere. Why not address the topics. Just as other cut and paste, because sometimes the author conveys the idea better than I can does not equate to the material being wrong.

If you submitted something and I did not answer, my apologies, please post again and i will address it.

Suggest we all stop the hostilities and address the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit