October 1, 2017 TO ALL BOE IN NIGERIA Re: Local Needs For the Week of October 16-22

by wifibandit 63 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Bloody hell! They may actually start a "suggested" tithing program without having an "official" tithing program.

Sneaky bastards!

• sir82
    sir82

My work firewall prevents me from going to that site. Can anyone post highlights?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I can't put my finder on it, but it reads a little off to me. Are we sure this is genuine?

It's going to get increasingly complicated to identify genuine documents and sources as technology makes forgery so much easier.

I'm not saying this letter is definitely not genuine. Possibly, or even probably, it is. But I think we've had fake letters posted on the forum before. And it can be extremely difficult to tell the diffidence.

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

Highlights for Sir82..... Brothers in Nigeria need to get off their lazy ass and start sending money to the GB ASAP

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I can see them rolling out the "suggestion" 😉 in places like Nigeria first to see how it flies, then elsewhere if it proves successful.

• dbq407
    dbq407
    Pretty bold to beg for money like this. "stress that regularity in contributing is important"
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

They want everyone , whole families to be contributing weekly. Make sure to get your kids involved too. Yep it's all about the money!

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

This org is shameless!

They have officially jumped the shark in their shamelessness.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Shameful!

If "the CREATOR of heaven and earth" is behind this organization, there should NEVER be a need for such parts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit