Knorr Family

by vienne 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Rubadub, when you say that Knorr soup was served at Bethel, in what years are you claiming that happened?

Or am I just missing the humor and it didn't really happen?

I do find it rather amusing...Knorr soup for Knorr minions

*gotta go and check out that bunker video now...you have me curious

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rubadub, when you say that Knorr soup was served at Bethel, in what years are you claiming that happened?

Or am I just missing the humor and it didn't really happen?

OrphanCrow ...

You're definitely not missing any humor. I didn't think this was a humorous thread.

I will check the dates involved though.

Rub a Dub

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Thanks, Rubadub. I was taking you seriously...but I have been known to miss things before.

I skimmed through that bunker series and I can't find brothers huddled together. Can you point me in the right direction? I rarely watch org propaganda...

• new boy
    new boy

Oh one other thing about the similarities between Hitler and Knorr they were both organization masters.

Also their lines stopped at their deaths. Neither had children we know about.

However, I did hear from one of the old timers at Bethel that Joe Rutherford and Knorr had a three some with one of Rutherford's sexcretaries back in the nineteen thirties at Beth Sherim....but this is just a rumor.

So please disregard this information.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    I did hear from one of the old timers at Bethel that Joe Rutherford and Knorr had a three some with one of Rutherford's sexcretaries back in the nineteen thirties at Beth Sherim....but this is just a rumor.

It’s called overlapping fornication.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Rutherford and Knorr had a three some with one of Rutherford's sexcretaries back in the nineteen thirties at Beth Sherim ...

new boy ...

I just can't get this vision out of my mind with Rutherford smoking a big cigar with a glass of Scotch and Knorr having a bowl of his soup after sex.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit