Knorr Family

by vienne 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I think the Knorr family was also in the soup business.

Rub a Dub

• vienne
    vienne

No relationship between Knorr's family and the soup company.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

I thought my last class on satire identification would educate the masses but alas i see the work is never done

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

No relationship between Knorr's family and the soup company.

vienne ...

But I still liked their soups.

Rub a Dub

• vienne
    vienne

I use them as a base for other things ... but still no relation to N. H. Knorr.

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Folks, won't you try my soups. Their taste is 'heavenly' and they will open to you a whole 'New World' of flavor. Each spoonful will 'resurrect' your taste buds and transport you to a 'paradise' of pleasure. They come in 144,000 varieties and are fit for only a small 'remnant' of kingly palate's. Remember, Knorr soups have been delighting 'overlapping generations' since 1874. Yes my soups are indeed 'food at the proper time'!"

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Sparky— you should probably note that your post is satire.

• sparky1
    sparky1

Thank you Desirous Of Change. I will do just that:

My post on Knorr soup and any connection with Nathan Knorr was satire.

P.S.: To my knowledge Nathan Knorr had no connection with the Knorr soup company.

P. P.S.: Good luck Vienne with your project. The Knorr family deserves to be included in your early history writings since Nathan Knorr had such a huge influence on the Jehovah's Witness religion prior to the establishment of the modern day Governing Body in the 1970's.

• new boy
    new boy

P.S. I love you Sparky!

The Witnesses believe there are only four types of love. So guess which one I'm referring to?

• sparky1
    sparky1

Philostorgos...........because we 'are brothers under the skin' and have shared similar life experiences.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit