The Enormity of what Simon Has Done

by berylblue 41 Replies latest jw friends

• obiwan
    obiwan

When the hair raises on the back of your neck Simon, you can expect memebers of the governing body to be right behind you, ready to stone you with books and magazines! LOL!!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Let's make it:
    4 Cheers for Simon & Angharad !!! Hip-hip-hooray! X 4

and I'm really thankfull too.

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Also my sincere thanks to you Simon!

Has it only been three years? Wow, seems like a lifetime now!

• ballistic
    ballistic

You have to have some guts to run a site which stands for what this one does. However if they ever somehow got it shut down (I don't know how) I would personally grow 7 in it's place. That's for sure.

• Oxnard Hamster
    Oxnard Hamster

The Simon says....

The Simon says...

The Simon says know your damn role.

• larc
    larc

Ok,

Everyone loves Simon, so how about if everyone who has pposted here sends Simon 5 dollars a month via Pay Pal, so he no longer has to have the financial burden. I have contributed, but only sparadicallly. I am making a committment to a regular contribution. I hope ther rest of you do as well.

If there are mispelled words or bad grammar here, it is becausee onne third of what I posted was not visible on my screen.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

I just simply agree with everyone, what else can be said.

Just keep it going, Simon and Company..........

You ARE making a difference !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• angelkins
    angelkins

I agree that your dedication to this site and, to getting out the real truth, has been way beyond what you could possibly imagine. Thanks, Simon. I am grateful for the education.

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Everyone loves Simon, so how about if everyone who has pposted here sends Simon 5 dollars a month via Pay Pal,

I'd be more than happy to do that. Can someone tell me how?

Rosemarie

• teejay
    teejay

This place is alright, I guess. I think I might stick around...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit