The Enormity of what Simon Has Done

by berylblue 41 Replies latest jw friends

• dannyboy
    dannyboy

I fifteenth that.......

---Dan

• Been there
    Been there

I've said it before and I'll say it many times, thanks so much Simon & Ang & the boys for giving us your time. Some times we don't deserve your time of day. But you stick with us and always try to improve so you can get the most bang for the buck. Alot of people here are forever in your debt for giving us a place to heal and grow. Many have grown alot faster then the rest of us and have moved on, many are still waiting to get up the nerve to jump in. Thanks everyone where ever you are in your journey.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I never thought of it that way. I guess we like him never thought what a thorn in the backside of the dubs he might be LOL HE HEEE GO SIMON and ANGAHARD

• berylblue
    berylblue

Question: How long has this board been around?

R

• berylblue
    berylblue
    Simon is now probably Britain’s ‘public enemy number one’ in Watchtower eyes. His forum has helped so many escape from the organisation

Just to clarify: I didn't say that. I think Dansk made that rather astute observation.

Rosemarie

• hippikon
    hippikon

Simon: I'm running a nice little witness proection racket Scam hideout. If ever you need a new identity let me know and I'll hide you in Australia. - You could teach us how to play Rugby!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I've gleaned so much information from your site to use against question my JW friend, that I think I see a slight 'crack' in their thinking. Thanks Simon and Ang for fighting the good fight with regards to handing the 'masses' here.

• Simon
    Simon
    Question: How long has this board been around?

It started on 23 March, 2000 so just over 3 years now.

I don't know how much longer we'll keep it up because it is draining on both time and resources but for the time being I'm still enthusiastic to do it. When we do decide to give it up I hope to pass it on to others so it will keep going and keep helping people.

I got a lot of support and help from the forum, as much as anyone else has, and while I may not depend on it anymore I understand that some people may need it and so it will still be here for them.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Simon sucks

..................his lollipops like a good 'un! I should know, I sat next to him in the restaurant when we recently got 'Spiced'!

BTW, Simon, what happened to all those lollipops your youngster was collecting?

I concur with everyone! Thanks, buddie - and to Angharad, who is even nicer in real life!

Dansk

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

What can I say that hasn't been stated already?

Many thanks to Simon, moderators, and members (differing views...doesn't matter).

When it comes to JW issues, some of those who will disagree about 'other' stuff, will be on-side when a newbie comes on the forum with some serious questions or concerns.

It sort of balances out, doesn't it?

3 Cheers for Simon!!! Hip-hip-hooray! X 3

This site is indeed unique, and very helpful. It has made a world of difference to ME.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit