You wake up one morning and see

by A Believer 52 Replies latest jw friends

• tepidpoultry
    tepidpoultry

You guys realize of course that talking to us like this is a

disfellowshipping offence which should tell us two things,

1. This man doesn't take his own beliefs seriously therefore he is full of it,

2. Unless he is remorseful and repents to the elders (even if he claims that he is one)

-By their own Theology he will die at Armageddon

:0)

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

I asked my contact at the UN when they were going to turn on religion. He replied: "We don't know, but soon, very soon. At the present time the UN Counsel does not know whether they or someone else are the wild beast, the harlot, the king of the north, the king of the south, the disgusting thing, the Assyrian, Gog, Magog, or even an overlapping generation of leaders. The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses keep changing their doctrinal teachings and interpretations on the last days. We are ready to declare 'peace and security' and to fulfill all the Bible prophecies but the Jehovah's Witnesses keep limping upon two differing opinions. Do they want the end to come or not? If they would only give us the go ahead then we can turn on religion and solve all of mankind's problems. Perhaps the light will get brighter and finally we can all get an answer and bring about true peace. We got excited with the bunker video even going so far as lending the Watchtower our special forces team for the production shoot but nothing happened. It was another let down. If the Governing Body don't make up their mind soon, very soon, then the UN will eventually turn on them."

• schnell
    schnell

LOL @jwleaks

We got excited with the bunker video even going so far as lending the Watchtower our special forces team for the production shoot but nothing happened.

Now hold on, wait a minute, the UN special forces don't wear gloves? Isn't that just so the UN?

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

The UN can't pass laws. The UN can't even enforce its own declarations. Pretty much all the UN can do is run a few aid programs and act as a channel for diplomacy. The UN has about as much power to ban religion as my local tennis club exec committee.

Don't worry Believer. If the UN "ban religion", I will go to my local tennis club and persuade them to issue a resolution reversing that darstardly ban, thereby averting Armageddon.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

This is true. The strange attribution of menacing and demonic power to the UN is one thing that marks JWs as a peculiarly American sect, because it's a particularly American obsession/distortion of the global reality.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

*sigh* remember guys when we were JWs and we'd get all excited about any disaster we saw on the news? Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Terrorism, the UN doing... anything?

A Believer isn't even baptised, he thinks this all unique.

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Here's one:-

You wake up one morning and see that the Generation that "will by no means pass away", has passed away.

Oh... that's right. This has already happened.

What are your thoughts?

• Giles Gray
    Giles Gray

Here's another one:-

You wake up one morning and see that the "millions now living will never die"... are all dead.

Hang on... that one has also happened. There's a bit of a pattern going on here.

What are your thoughts?

• alcyone
    alcyone

I recall in 1980s when Gorbachev was to meet with Reagan and our reaction to that news: "It is starting! It is here! Now they will declare the peace and security!".

So, A.B., join the JWs and 30 years later you will recall how eagerly you looked to Trump and UN to start attack on 'false religion'

• btlc
    btlc

@pale.emperor: A Believer isn't even baptised, he thinks this all unique.

Could be, but I know for sure that some JW (often kids) pretend they are just a sympathizers of JW, so they can peacefully troll around, avoiding tricky questions saying - idk, I'm not even baptized, just started to learn. So I would say, troll by definition.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit