Catholic

by finnrot 56 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Brummie says:

all the best American bitches have shown up on this thread

Get it right, at least, dude. I am a UNIVERSAL BITCH. This give me much more rank than just being a plain old American bitch.

Lisa

Gifted Class

• Brummie
    Brummie

. I am a UNIVERSAL BITCH

bwahahaaha ahah

Can I call you UB for short? LDH UB.

Brummie

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

does that mean Brummie needs a Universal Adaptor?

Ravyn

• finnrot
    finnrot

Where has LDH (Lisa) gone???????......Has anyone heard from her lately????

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I was a "bitchy American wife" when I had an exhusband very similar to you. Now that I have a man who treats me like a human being instead of a baby servant, I am very happy. And he would never describe me as bitchy. Why? Because we treat each other very well and respect each other. He was raised Catholic by the way. He is not a Catholic now and he says he does not call himself an exCatholic because he was forced to be one in the first place.

Shame on your for bragging about your baby bride and then putting up a picture of another woman and telling us she is the most beautiful woman you have ever seen.

A lot of those foreign brides come here dreaming of a better life with an American husband only to find they have bought into subserviency and often emotional and physical abuse.Some of them have even been murdered. Saw a show about it. No matter what your wife looks like, to you she should be the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. You are what my fiance calls a Misogynist. I didn't even know the word until he pointed out men like you and told me what that meant.

Shame on you. I pity your "baby".

Heather

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Jet just returns all the love I show towards her and treats me like like I'm the most special person in the world. After what I've been through all these years it's so damn refreshing.

News Flash: She's doing this because she is a good person and not because she is Phillipine.

Philippine women are just raised to respect their husbands and to provide a loving household. What I have found in my new wife is someone that will cater to my needs and wants and in return I will do likewise for her. Those might be fightin' words but I will live happily ever after with them.

You know, you were raised as a JW. And this is why you remind me of my exhusband. Most JWs do not raise their sons to respect women and provide loving households for them. They raise them to treat women as children servants. They raise these men to feel they should be catered to and waited on and worshipped simply because they are men. You reflect these anitquated JW views in your post.

I never take someone seriously who comes out of a divorce whining that they are innocent and their ex is the big sinner. We all make mistakes in marriage. I made them and the only thing I will say about my exhusband is that he needs to update his view of women and learn to see them as adult human beings with feelings, intelligence, good ideas and opinions. He needs to quit seeing them as competitors and look at them as equals. Other than that, I will not criticize him because we both committed our blunders.

Heather

PS....Today we, my fiance and I, did laundry together. I prepared lunch for him. He worked tonight and then came home and prepared supper for us. We take care of each other that way. And he STILL holds my hand affectionately as if we just met.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Jet is one hell of a dynamic and lively 5'3" 89lb. piece of ass.

nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit