Catholic

by finnrot 56 Replies latest jw friends

• foreword
    foreword

I did have a good laugh....

I hope finnrot is not too insulted....

Love is a sweet thing finnrot, I wish you the best....

but you do have a great set of boobs....lol

• detective
    detective

I'd take all those Mahal Gitas(sp.) and hold them dear, Finrot. Have a nice honeymoon!

(Thinking of all my lovely Filipina friends... too funny! Somebody's in for a bit of a surprise! Enjoy it while you can!)

Now I'm off to forward this to a friend of mine who would find this quite amusing...

• sandy
    sandy

I hope your marriage works out. Congradulations!!!

I will say one thing: An evil lady is an evil lady. They come in all Colors, shapes and sizes.

I am glad you found a nice one.

• finnrot
    finnrot

Teenyuck-- Jet is one hell of a dynamic and lively 5'3" 89lb. piece of ass. After spending 40 hours a week in home studies and door to door service and the God awful Kingdom Hall all of my youth, I think I can go to Mass once a week before pre game kickoff.

foreward-- Thank you, you may touch them.

detective-- Your moniker fits you perfectly, your message is so cryptic that you would have to be a detective to figure it out.

Thank you so much Sandy. salamat!!

-fin

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    By the way, my ex-wife hated the 3 stooges and thought they were vulgar. Baby Jet loves them and laughed just as much as I did when we watched them together. Score!!

Ah, that reminds me of something I used to tell my wife (of nearly 9 months, now), "I HAVE to marry you - you're the only woman I've ever met that actually enjoys the Three Stooges!"

Looks like I'm not the only one! Enjoy your new-found love!

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    my new wife is someone that will cater to my needs and wants

This is a funny thread! At my office one of the housekeepers is Filipino, and she is ANYTHING but catering. To anybody. She has all of the vendors bullied into submission and tries it on me periodically but it doesn't work since I can be an American bitch too when I need to be. (I'm in charge of food and making sure the appliances work. I am also legal secretary to two attorneys and the Office Services Manager.) The other housekeeper is a Jehovah's Witness [*groan*], and you should see the fur fly when the monthly birthday parties come around! Our Filipino housekeeper insists that the JW help her with the setup of the birthday pies, and the JW housekeeper adamantly says "no." And, after five years of telling the non-JW to buzz off when she tried to pressure me into eating birthday pie, I blew her circuits last year by suddenly joining in!

Anyway, finn, I do hope you'll both be happy. With each other. And I hope the sobriquet "baby" Jet is meant as a term of endearment and not a reflection of her age! Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go take my meek & submissive pills so I can be more attractive to all of the American men who need an adoring woman to validate their manhood. Fortunately, I can be myself around Big Tex and he seems to like it just fine!

Nina

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

I have known three such marriages and all three waited about 15 yrs when the business was successful and the kids nearly grown and the fillipino wives took the husbands to the cleaners and ended up as ruthless cut-throat enterpreneurs and rich!

hope you had a pre-nup.

Ravyn

PS BTW: for all the men who need such validation fo their manhood....SIZE DOES MATTER.

• LDH
    LDH

Six,

She had the most lovely breast

Uh, son, in this country women have two.

Finn,

Did you get my email? Answer me back; let's get together this fall. We shall talk on the phone this weekend if that's good for you. IMHO, *ALL* marriages are about trade-offs and compromise. If your trade-off was the fact that you get a woman who loves you, and she gets her green card, well you got a good deal. But you shouldn't have called her a piece of ass, now that wasn't very nice.

You better delete that reference before she:

1. Finds this site

2. Learns to read English

LOL.

Love,

Lisa

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

ssssssssssssssss

There, that should exactly cover any potential typos about any breast(s) experience in my life. If it seems sssshort, hey, I was a good witness.

• Brummie
    Brummie

I just lurrrv how all the best American bitches have shown up on this thread... See what your missing fin? Serves you right.

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit