Catholic

by finnrot 56 Replies latest jw friends

• finnrot
    finnrot

Hello all,(and especially Lisa Davis if you're still here)

I was active on this board up until last october and for about one and one half year before then. I was raised in the cult Jehovahs Witness all my life until I reached 16 years old and then happily left.

Last October I decided it was time to start looking for a wife, I was divorced for about one and a half years up until then. So I decided to stop cruising all the Jehovahs Witness sites and start looking for a wife on the penpal sites. One of my friends at work suggested that I look for someone from the Philippines if I wanted to find a decent loving wife. After being married to an arrogant bitchy American wife I thought I would give it a try.

I tried a few sites and when I sent some emails out to penpals.com I received an email from a nice young girl named Jet. We talked for 6 to 8 hours every night and quickly fell in love with each other. I flew out to the Philippines this last may and married Jet in a Catholic church after converting to Catholisism in a record 19 days. I'm Italian so I felt it was only natural that I should be Catholic anyway. I honestly don't believe in God but I promised Jet that I would attend church every Sunday with her and that I would raise our children Catholic.

For all you guys out there that are disillusioned with the typical woman out there, I would suggest looking towards the Philippines. I couldn't be happier with my baby Jet. She is more concerned with my happiness than she is hers, how damn refreshing!! I will spend the rest of my life catering to her every need, and I know she will give me as much love and support in return. Nice!!

-fin

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Is your avatar a picture of your wife?

• finnrot
    finnrot

lol drwtsn32,

Nope that's not my baby jet but I think she is the most beautiful woman on earth!!

-fin

• foreword
    foreword

OK girls....wack his pee pee....

• finnrot
    finnrot

Ok I expected it!! Wack away!!

-fin

• outnfree
    outnfree
    OK girls....wack his pee pee....

He wishes!

Ok I expected it!! Wack away!!

Not worth it! Signed,

an arrogant bitchy American wife

unsubmissive, too!

• Xena
    Xena

Can you say "green card"?????

ooohhh did *I* say that? Must be the Bitchy American Woman coming out in me...

• shamus
    shamus

Mmmmm.... you're avatar.....

• gumby
    gumby

Finnrot,,,,,,ya" been gone a long time old bastard you"! Nice you could join the gang again........,

but..................................,

.......................but,

but........................................catholic?

Welcome back.

I have a friend here in Northern Calif......ex-dub......who did the same......a chickadee from the phillippines. He seems happy also.

Gumby

• Aztec
    Aztec

Just another bitchy American signing in here..LOL! I'm glad you've found someone finnrot. I hope you are both happy.

Damnit! That didn't sound bitchy at all. Where's my bitch pills...?

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit