Catholic

by finnrot 56 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Line up foreward! We'll be sure to give your testes back at the end of the weekend. We will not necessarily give you freedom to use them of course. That goes without saying..

~Az mean ass bitch

• finnrot
    finnrot

Thank you ALL for your responses,

I was married for 17 years to a woman who couldn't care less for my needs. Nothing I could privide her was good enough and no matter how hard I worked and no matter how many possesions I provided her, it just wasn't enough. I stayed with her all those years because I felt my daughters should have a father at home to provide love and guidance. Once my youngest daughter went off to college my wife and I decided it was time to end the relationship. I gave her everything ($750.000.00 house, Lexus, furniture, stocks and whatever else there was) we used her lawyer because I wasn't contesting anything. But during divorce proceedings she started bitching to her lawyer that she wanted the only thing I was getting. The piano.

As was kindy pointed out, yes I will have to go through a long immigration process to get my lovely Jet to the United states. Jet is not submissive, I don't believe I said so. I'm not looking for a slave. Jet just returns all the love I show towards her and treats me like like I'm the most special person in the world. After what I've been through all these years it's so damn refreshing.

By the way, my ex-wife hated the 3 stooges and thought they were vulgar. Baby Jet loves them and laughed just as much as I did when we watched them together. Score!!

-fin

• logansrun
    logansrun

Cool. If I ever get an email bride I'll go through Russia. All the women over there have big boobs. bradley

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick
    Nothing I could privide her was good enough and no matter how hard I worked and no matter how many possesions I provided her, it just wasn't enough.

Doesn't mean for you to sterotype all American into that wonton catergory!

SpunkyChick, a proud American Bitch!

• Aztec
    Aztec
    All the women over there have big boobs. bradley

Really? Whoot whoot!

Hehe!

~Aztec

• avishai
    avishai
    By the way, my ex-wife hated the 3 stooges and thought they were vulgar. Baby Jet loves them and laughed just as much as I did when we watched them together. Score!!

O.k, WAAYYY to good to be true on that last one, time to check for a penis.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I went out with, in the not too distant past, an exotic looking Filippino woman who could put most American women to shame in the "stuff-finrot-got-sick-of" dept. lol. She had the most lovely breast, come to think of it (and I do, lol). In all fairness to the deserved (?) me-love-you-long-time reputation of the Philipines, I should mention that she was raised an army brat in the USofA.

Six~ not ready to give up on American Bitches till after my second yet-to-be-named but likely american and definitely all-bitch wife takes a knife and guts me stem to stern, but hey I'm not angry class

• finnrot
    finnrot

Gumby, thanks for the welcome back!!

Logansrun, my ex-wife had big boobs. They can be highly overrated. Especially when gravity eventually takes over.

SpunkyChick, did I imply that all American women fall into that catergory? If I did I was wrong to do that.

Philippine women are just raised to respect their husbands and to provide a loving household. What I have found in my new wife is someone that will cater to my needs and wants and in return I will do likewise for her. Those might be fightin' words but I will live happily ever after with them.

-fin

• riz
    riz

This is one seriously goddamn funny thread!!

I'd say more but my huge American boobs make typing difficult.

ps Six- she only had one boob? poor thang!!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

But what a breast it was!!!

Six~ who needs cleavage? class, I do, I do!!! class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit