Annual meeting topic

by asp59 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Absalom
    Absalom

BE book is being replaced by a new ministry school brochure

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

So doesn’t them announcing the king of the north mean the end is now officially coming?

• careful
    careful

So doesn’t them announcing the king of the north mean the end is now officially coming?

It's been "officially coming" for decades now!

What's the BE book?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

It's been "officially coming" for decades now!

But this time it's REALLY officially coming. Right?

• Absalom
    Absalom

Be book was the book used in the ministry school. It had all the counsel points and what not.

• jp1692
    jp1692

The 2018 Annual Meeting of the WTBTS: Taking ho-hum to a new level of boring.

Related image

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Jwleaks....no wonder they call you jwleaks!!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Lol they are talking about the king of the North again? They just don't know when to quit. I guess any country that takes their money is the king of the North. I'm sure Putin is shaking. Hahaha

• hoser
    hoser

I thought the way trump was dissing us until we caved in on nafta canada was the king of the north.

• Hisclarkness
    Hisclarkness

It seems like the annual meeting is going to be the new time and place for new releases. That way they can control the fact that only publishers in good standing will get a copy through the congregation as opposed to just handing them out to anybody who walks through the door at a convention.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit