Annual meeting topic

by asp59 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    So in reality they've just scrapped the normal mags and made everyone read the dumbed down version.

Exactly how i see it

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The annual meeting was over hours ago and still silence.

Guess we can assume that it, like anything/everything else WT related...the WT AGM was a nothingburger!

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Russia has been the king of the north before, although it was the USSR at the time.

This is gonna be hilarious.

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Someone remind me, who’s the king of the south. Is it UK/USA?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    pale.emperor: Russia has been the king of the north before,

Yes & WT stated in print recently that they were going to stop toying around with 'type and anti-type' topics. There also is something in print not long ago that WT would get out of the business of 'speculating'!

As was said...this is gonna to be hilarious!

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    The annual meeting was over hours ago and still silence.
    Guess we can assume that it, like anything/everything else WT related...the WT AGM was a nothingburger!

no they didnt have an annual meeting because they collapsed. Or something...

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

Been updating on Reddit ... Russia is king of the north.

Watchtower is just mad at Russia for banning them and taking all their property, so Watchtower made Russia the big, bad King of the North - again!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Morpheus: no they didnt have an annual meeting because they collapsed. Or something...

You're right...no collapse. But they are bleeding and in many ways hemorrhaging
    uncontrollably.

I will admit, what stands a good chance of reversing their condition, ironically, is an old fashion blood transfusion!🤣🤣🤣

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit