Annual meeting topic

by asp59 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• freddo
    freddo

Polish Clarinet said - "I totally agree with you pale.emperor. Empty meetings, empty litterature, empty talks... for empty minds."

You forgot "for empty halls."

Also possibly some "simplification" to say that the year end figures for publishers etc. will be replaced by "highlights" (to mask the downturn)?

• blondie
    blondie

They haven't released the January 2019 Study Watchtower yet, I guess it will be released tomorrow after the annual meeting. It will have a few changes but these have already been explained by GB member Ken Cook in a recent video titles 'Organizational Accomplishments - 2018 Writing Committee'

That explains why it was not online when I looked yesterday. Thanks Listener

• careful
    careful

Wasn't the one who said "we just love this new idea" David Splane?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Concluding song and prayer about ... needing more money.

jwleaks ...

I think the "needing more money" admonition will be included in most if not all of the parts.

Rub a Dub

• obarac
    obarac

Any news yet?

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

Pic leaked on Jwtalk from Jan 2019 watchtower shows more talks of bunker persecution this year

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Wow...the annual meeting started nearly 2 hours ago...and nothing from any PIMO attending. Even PIMOs are being silent! 🤣

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Shouldn't it start only after sunset in Pennslvenia, BY and Warwick ?

• floridaborn
    floridaborn

From reddit and jw talk Russia is the king of the North?? And a new Ezekiel book. Why do I feel like these are not true

• Absalom
    Absalom

Been updating on Reddit. Jw.org is being updated and redesigned. New Caleb and Sophia video released. Russia is king of the north. New Ezekiel book will be released on Monday. Year text is Is. 41:10

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit