What turns you OFF?

by logansrun 63 Replies latest social relationships

• yxl1
    yxl1

everything that xena said...god, how I hate loud chewing

• onacruse
    onacruse

Brad, I don't know how to say it, other than to say what I feel:

People like you turn me off. Not always, to be sure, but sometimes you sure can turn my crank.

If you care to join in a conversation about why I feel this way, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/54425/1.ashx

I mean no personal disrespect, and I think you know that.

Craig

• Maverick
    Maverick

Men or women who act as if they think they are the center of the universe. (the beautiful people)

People who are insenitive to the delicate nature of children or pets.

Wimpy, pussy guys and momma's boys.

Mean people.

Maverick

• obiwan
    obiwan

Passive aggressivness! I can't stand people who won't just say what they think. Maybe it's because I'm so open...LOL!

~Aztec

NOOO, not you! I just can't see it.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

People who play on and manipulates the emotions & hearts of others; intentionally and willfully - for their own gain. (whatever it maybe).

Condescending people.

Those are my turn-offs too.

People who purposely have to frustrate others or ruin things.

People who deliberately hurt innocent people.

People who repeatedly do the same stupid thing and end up in the same stupid position that they were when they did the same stupid thing the last time.

People who feel that everyone else has to live according to their standards...those who are not open minded enough to realize that people can hold opposite opinions or live in different ways.

• logansrun
    logansrun

Craig (onacruse):

Brad, I don't know how to say it, other than to say what I feel:

People like you turn me off. Not always, to be sure, but sometimes you sure can turn my crank.

Okay. I've been known to do that to a few.

If you care to join in a conversation about why I feel this way, http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/15/54425/1.ashx
    Not really. I think AlanF and others stated everything that needs to be said.

I mean no personal disrespect, and I think you know that.

Craig

Okay. I have no response to that. Read my posts and think, that's all. Bradley
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Brad, thanks I must admit, I was a bit wound up yesterday, and, honestly, I expressed myself to you with an uncharacteristically personal jab. I hate it when my fingers and emotions run ahead of my brain and common courtesy. My apologies.

And, fwiw, I do enjoy the vast majority of your posts...like you say, "read and think, that's all."

Craig

• leddfootdja
    leddfootdja

Most of the stuff already expressed plus:

Overly cautious people-never want to take any risks or leave their comfort zone

People who complain about their lot in life but do nothing to change it.

• KGB
    KGB

Oh lets see ! Know it alls, liars, thiefs, & Jehovahs Witnesses

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    People who play on and manipulates the emotions & hearts of others; intentionally and willfully - for their own gain. (whatever it maybe).

We may be strong enough to stand for ourselves and try to let their actions roll off our back...but sometimes it still hurts. Hurts a lot. I can never understand why someone would intentionally harm an innocent. Is it to give them power? Feed a depressed ego? Whatever their reason...it's not good enough to give them an excuse to hurt someone. I'm sorry...just my opinion...but it's wrong. Plain and simple...just wrong.

*putting away her soapbox for another day*

Arrowstar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit