What turns you OFF?

by logansrun 63 Replies latest social relationships

• SealingSalamander
    SealingSalamander

People who turn me off in general: 1.Needy clingy people who look to me to solve all their problems 2.Persons in authority who hand out edicts who have NO idea what's going on 3.Touchy-feely people who I don't know/don't know well/sometimes know well

Crinkling plastic (plastic baggies, cellophane, etc.)

Men who: Look at me and see the future mother of all their children who will stay in the bedroom 60% of the time and spend the other 40% cooking, cleaning, and waiting on them. Or better yet, do all of the above and THEN go out and work because they're too precious to hold down a job!

• Ron1968
    Ron1968

People like you Brad... just kidding.... (dang it I should be more tactful).

Ron

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I'm turned off by low intelligence, people who don't smile, people who are mean, people who are vain, and people without a sense of humor.

Basically I'm attracted to intelligent/smiling/happy/nice people!

• Xandria
    Xandria

I look for people who are genuine, who have a good heart, a sense of humor, and are accepting. I notice prejudices on many levels~ and defensive posturings, but I try to see beyond that hurt or try to understand what fueled that behavior. To a point~ that person is fearful of learning new things. Many times that bravado is just that, a protective crustiness. Then there are those whose hearts are dead~ murdered by hate~ and that is sad.

I don't care if you are gay, christian, "born again", pagan, wiccian, or purple, red and green. It is what is inside that matters. I try to speak on my experiences, feelings and thoughts. I try not to push things on to people. If you feel how you feel that is fine. But don't prejudge me by how you been treated by someone. Each are responsible for their actions. Just as you ask me to respect your feelings, thoughts and beliefs, then I ask you respect mine. I am not saying your not entitled to your feelings,opinions or thoughts. Just as you expect to be treated well and entitlements remember~

Respect is earned~ not demanded.

What turns me off, are people who: belittle, harm, push upon others that thier "beliefs is absolute and correct". Nothing is ever absolute and one must keep an open mind. To me, until you prove yourself untrust worthy then the door is open. Accept me as I am and don't try to change me.

An if that turns you off~ well that is your issue not mine. ( Next!)

X.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

What turns you OFF?

Answer: A three hundred pound woman in hot pants..

Well, it is an honest answer......................

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Halifax hair.

Long hair/mullets on guys. Mullets on gals.

Montreal, Jesus-hair.

Damn it all: I just got rid of mine. Shaved or buzzed. No toilet-seat immitations.

• talesin
    talesin

meanness

rayzor - Halifax hair? whaaaaa? never heard of it, must know what it means

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

hehee...LOL

Being from the eastcoast, I think I can get away with, a few things.

Halifax Hair, well in Toronto, it means, guys who have that hair that is not really super long or necessarily short, but it's unkept, and sort of looks like a tossed salad. Not combed, just kinda all over the place, maybe to the shoulders.

Think of Sloan.

• talesin
    talesin

rayzor

ha, ha, i never heard of it before. i'll have to ding the next torontonian i meet with it. tks.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

its kinda funny but my likes go hand in hand with my dislikes. there are some things that i do that i hate but i admire the opposite in others. im easy going and like others to be that way to but im not bold and i hate that fact so when i meet someone thats bolder i like it but then again they can be over the top bold and that gets old quick. i hate people that arent genuine and careing, i mean if id do anything i could for you then although i dont expect it back, i kinda hope for at least sympathy. snobs or those who are "BETTER" than you and me and everyone else. smelly people includeing bad breath is just ewwwwwww. high maintance people. oh or those buttholes that cant get beyond a persons looks and discount them just because there not hot or whatever. and i like talking to those smarter than me or at least near my intelligence level because when i get around someone uneducated or just plain stupid....... its hard for me to keep up a polite front for a prolonged period of time and i dont wanna fall into that snob class ever so i try to get the heck outta dodge lol. oh and those damn anchovies ewwwwwwwww or little cars lol i like the gas mileage but i cant fit in the dang things and have to put the seat all the way back and even then my knees are on either side of my head lol. ok i cant think of anything else lol except spandex on anyone lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit