What turns you OFF?

by logansrun 63 Replies latest social relationships

• 1badmutha
    1badmutha

"Super-Righteous" JW's roaches ass-munchers intolerance! Working 9-5 cellulite & corns Russell & Rutherford ....not all in that order

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

possessiveness/territorial behavior

jealousy

vanity/pompousness

anger

shouting

laziness

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

ass-munchers
    ?????

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

People who are completely self-involved and have no respect for others' time, money, or feelings.

Laziness.

People that can't hold their liquor/drug of choice, and act like a boor when they've had too much.

I also dislike sexual overtness. I'm no prude, but I think its just not attractive to lay it all out there.

Abuse of children, women, or animals.

Physically--I am a freak about teeth and feet. I hold good, clean, white teeth and well proportioned, clean, well-maintained feet in very high esteem. They don't have to be PERFECT--they just have to look like you take care of them...

Q.

• Francois
    Francois

I have only seen maybe two pair of good looking feet, and they were both on wimmen.

Men do not have good looking feet. Period. Men who wear flip-flops out in public should be tied to a tree and beat to death with a pair of flip-flops that are at least two sizes bigger than the ones the beatee wears. No matter how clean a guys feet look, you just KNOW there's a year's worth of grunge underneath each and every toenail the reprobate's got. So death to him. And I don't care if he's picked up in San Francisco, either. Still death.

• MrsQ
    MrsQ
    Men do not have good looking feet. Period.

Well, they may not be as aestheticaly pleasing as women's feet--but there is a BIG difference between feet that are clean, with trimmed toenails and feet that are pasty white with crinkly black hairs and thick yellow toes, knarled and calloused and stinky.

I appreciate a guy who can keep his feet in good shape. Most men ignore their feet. If a guy has nice, clean feet, it shows he knows how to take good care of himself.

Its not necessarily the feet THEMSELVES I am attracted to, Francois, as the ability of the owner of the feet to maintain them.

Q.

p.s. I think your sentance of 'death' to flip-flop wearers might be a bit harsh. Perhaps you have been scarred in the past by feet. I understand, Francois. I would be happy to help you work through your foot issues. Please feel free to contact me personally any time. We can talk about this. I want you to feel FREE around feet--even your own. Its nothing to be ashamed of, Francois.

• sxybrwneyes
    sxybrwneyes

Guys who shave any part of their body

and I have to agree with MrsQ-gnarly looking feet and toes with corns and callouses and long toenails are a definite turn-off

Guys who talk about themselves non-stop

Guys who talk about sex non-stop

• Francois
    Francois

I am turned off by Logan's avatar. Looks like an ancient JW who hasn't taken a breath since he heard that Jaysus is coming back and who is liable to barf that industrial strength stuff any second now. Better warn the entire neighborhood that the big chunks are on their way any time now.

• shamus
    shamus

Bum Holes. I could never do anything in that area.... to a woman (or man, of course!)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

elders who will not make shepherding calls to comfort their brothers and sisters but as soon as that brother or sister puts one little foot out of line those same f-----g (sorry about the language but it really angers me and turns me off) elders can not move fast enough to form a judicial committee and then are so unmerciful - it makes me want to vomit literally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit