What turns you OFF?

by logansrun 63 Replies latest social relationships

• logansrun
    logansrun

A couple days ago Minimus asked the question (anyone notice he's always asking questions? ) "What turns you on?" Well, how about the flip-side....what turns you OFF?

Me: snobbery, ignorance, flourescent lighting and hands that are shedding innocent blood.

You: ?

Bradley

• JH
    JH

Injustice, seeing how rich some are and how poor other are. Talking against someone just to make him look bad. Spreading lies.

• Jessica Rabbit
    Jessica Rabbit

People who put on a "Polly Perfect" act. Sometimes it isn't even an act. They are the kind of people you can't joke around with because they have a corn cob up their "perfect" little ass. They NEVER curse. They NEVER tell an off color joke, OR laugh at one. The things they do find humorous would be something on a OLD Disney movie. You just feel like you gotta walk on eggshells so you don't offend them with who you really are.

JR

• logansrun
    logansrun

Jessica Rabbit,

You have just described my brother-in-law, a militant "super JW elder." Yeah, I hate that too.

Bradley

• sandy
    sandy

guys who shave their legs.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I really hate off color language. Not cute double meaning stuff, but the crude stuff that is designed to offend people like me. Sorry, it's my Victorian era grandparent's fault. Deeply instilled. I work on it, but it just turns me off.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

bad breath in an intimate setting.

Ravyn

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

I am turned off by conformists.

• People who are normal but pretend they're not
      ...as if being normal is bad.
    • People who are abnormal but pretend they're normal
      ...as if being abnormal is bad.
  • Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Hell I've only ever been turned on! Sheila hasn't found the off switch yet! Poor girl .

• ballistic
    ballistic

Finding a pube in your mosaka in a Greek restaurant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit