January jw-tv broadcast with Lett

by bohm 78 Replies latest jw friends

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Hey Mark, by any chance are you and Tony Morris the Turd related? you both have the same reasoning.

you sure would make a great GB member. they need extra help to plug the holes in Borgs sinking ship.

Better yet......SUYA

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Cofty - Perhaps I could attach some electrodes to his bollocks

You'd need to find them first :)

The begging for money. It's really visible now, though. Wake up witnesses...don't give those pervert lovers a single thing.

• OneFingerSalute
    OneFingerSalute

"It was my "privilege" to attend a large regional convention in Stockholm, Sweden. . ."

Now I wonder how much of that cost Lett paid for, and how much was paid for out of the money that rolled in after the May fund raising broadcast?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Sour Grapes - "I wish someone would tape Brother Lett's eyebrows so they wouldn't move up and down like window shades."

I wish someone would play back Brother Lett's presentations at 2x speed.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    I haven't given a cent in about 23 years. I always felt very, very bad for a while after not giving for magazines because of the donation arrangement. When I look back at not giving money since 1993, I look back with pride.
  • Poztate
    Poztate

I had to fast forward through much of it as Lett makes me want to gag. I did notice when he talked about all the "recent" K.H. builds that they did not give any dates for the builds and none of them had the JW.org logo on them. In addition most of the R.T.O's built did not look like any million dollar facilities and yet on another JW broadcasting episode they insisted that most if not all RTO's would be at least a million or more.

The have a lot more in common with TV televangelists now than the book publishing empire they used to be.

Maybe like televangelist Creflo Dollar they will start to push for an executive jet so they can zoom around the world to be more effective preaching in the short time remaining. I am sure the rank and file would lap that up... LOL

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Blimey....what unwatchable crap. I had to turn it off. Immitate Jehovah is it? By giving money. Hahahahaaaaaaa. Jehovah certainly didn't give those perverts any. What tosh.
  • Powermetal4ever
    Powermetal4ever

Yes it was a real privilege to us as well to have him here LOL.

"It was my "privilege" to attend a large regional convention in Stockholm, Sweden. . ."

Now I wonder how much of that cost Lett paid for, and how much was paid for out of the money that rolled in after the May fund raising broadcast?

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    money money money they want your money

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit