January jw-tv broadcast with Lett

by bohm 78 Replies latest jw friends

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    What language is that? I don't think it's on the English site yet. Intersting it's posted elsewhere first. And sorry I clicked dislike on the comment by accident when trying to click the link.
  • bohm
    bohm
    SBF: I can select all sorts of languages from the drop down. It is definitely in english.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    I've got subtitles in Finnish or Hungarian or some thing. A language with lots of umlauts over the e's.
  • bohm
    bohm
    Sir82: My thoughts exactly. 15% for *two* months, duh. I bet donations went right back to normal and the current e-begging campaign is going to have less of an impact.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

How can I navigate to the video on the English site? The latest monthly broadcast I see listed is December?

http://tv.jw.org/#en/home

• bohm
    bohm

SBF: Below the video:

Choose language --> english.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Oh right it defaults to Albanian because it's alphabetical - doh!
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Citing a 15% increase is utterly meaningless without telling you timescales and figures. The GB are masters at spouting facts and numbers that don't actually convey any information.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Listening to him is like watching a BAD Muppet Character.
  • bohm
    bohm
    On the plus side (from a jw-perspective), it makes the broadcasts with the helpers seem like an episode of game of thrones in comparison.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit