NOTICE: Tortured Soul passed away this morning

by Lady Lee 65 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I read this notice from his daughter this morning

My father passed peacefully at 1:07 am this morning.
    I wish to thank you for being so nice to my dad.
    Yours truly,
    MistyJames

You can contact her at:

[email protected]

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I knew it was close.

I feel really sad.

This is awful.

• DJ
    DJ

How sad. He was such a gentle soul who had much pain in his life. I hope that he is receiving his comfort now. Thanks for the e-mail addy.

• Matty
    Matty

Thank you for telling us Lady Lee. I don't really know what to say. Those of us that followed his posts here and on other boards will certainly never forget him.

• Hamas
    Hamas

My heart goes out to everybody that knew Tortured Soul.

He was truly a wonderful person, his heartfelt touching poetry will stand as a lasting reminder of his spirit. May he rest in peace.

Until the day we meet again

In my heart is where I will keep you friend.

• Simon
    Simon

That's very sad news.

I've just re-read his last post he made here:

Goodbye my friends

His bio said simply "62 yr old still haunted survivor"

... haunted no more. Sleep easy.

• Hamas
    Hamas
    62 yr old still haunted survivor

This is why the Watchtower is an evil that must be destroyed, and we must be determined to do it. After so many years, it still continues to destroy peoples lives. May the Watchtower burn in hell.

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Ron I hardly knew ye.........

Ravyn

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hail and fairwell Tortured Soul........rocky220

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I didnt think the end of his life was this close,,,,,, I am greatly sad and will miss his presence here at at Lambsroar. He was always comforting to others , thru his own pain. I hope he is in a place of comfort , peace and eternal youth.

" And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes, there shall be no more death,nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away". Revelation 21:4

I still find this scripture to be of comfort to me,,,but now I am beginning to think they get their reward right away and don't have to wait in sleep for so long to be with Jesus.

This scripture is quoted on a tombstone of my Mother's.......this scripture was always her hope too.

My heart is breaking for the family of Tortured Soul,,,,,,,, I know they will miss him so much.

He wrote poems in a fury that were so powerful and I asked him if he planned on giving those to his daughter and he said yes he was going to save them all for her, and that she had some already. I know she will treasure them greatly.

Goodbye TS,,,,,,,,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit