NOTICE: Tortured Soul passed away this morning

by Lady Lee 65 Replies latest jw friends

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

My condolences to the family, I left my thoughts on LambsRoar:

Misty,

I too, am sorry for your loss. When I first read this, this morning, I immediately shut my computer off. I didn't want to be reading that, I didn't want it to be true. Then I realized how selfish that was of me. Instead of being concerned for you and your family, I was thinking of myself.

Your father has made more of a difference in my life than anyone I've ever known. He's a good man, and always will be.

I wish you my deepest condolences, and I wish Ron much peace. His legacy will live on forever, in our hearts, on this board, JWD, and wherever else he has touched the hearts of those around him. Not only that, but my children will always know this man that was so dear to me. I only knew him for a few months, here on the boards and in private, but that time is precious to me, and it speaks for the monumental impact your father can make on so many souls, in such a short period of time.

I just hope he knew and understood that as well.

God Bless, you and your family are in my prayers.

Rev

For anyone that's interested, we'll be taking a collection to send flowers.

you can use the contribution page at LambsRoar, and mention the purpose of contributions in the 'comments' section

Or email us for instructions:

[email protected] Rev ---------- LambsRoar.org

• JeffT
    JeffT

Misty, sorry to hear of your loss. You have my thoughts and prayers.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

A man's worth is measured not in money but in how he lived and the number of people he reached out to with a loving hand.

Tortured Soul, your worth is great. Rest friend and wait for us.

Linda

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

For Misty and Mr. Ron( Tortured Soul)

I hear this song last nite at the dance club and I just sat there,,,,,,,,frozen,,,,,, with chills on my arms, I closed my eyes, and I just took in the words to this song. It made me think of my mom and wondering as time goes on and I leave all the JW doctrine behind once and for all, will I come to believe totally in my heart what this song is saying? I really think it is a beautiful idea and I want so bad for it to be true,,,for myself, for those who have passed and for those who have just lost someone in death.... I just feel overwhelming sadness for you Misty, and I wish I could comfort you right now somehow.

The song is by the country group Diamond Rio........" I Believe"..

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin I feel you come back again And it's like you haven't been gone a moment from my side Like the tears were never cried Like the hands of time are holding you and me And with all my heart I'm sure we're closer than we ever were I don't have to hear or see, I've got all the proof I need There are more than angels watching over me I believe, I believe Chorus That when you die your life goes on It doesn't end here when you're gone Every soul is filled with light It never ends and if I'm right Our love can even reach across eternity I believe, I believe Forever, you're a part of me Forever, in the heart of me And I'll hold you even longer if I can The people who don't see the most Say that I believe in ghosts And if that makes me crazy, then I am 'Cause I believe There are more than angels watching over me I believe, I believe
  • mouthy
    mouthy

My deepest sympathy in this great loss to his family & us.. Lying Eyes THANk you for that song it reminds me of Mine ----all gone. Missed so much

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Deepest Sympathy.

Mark.

• TR
    TR

Hoping for the best for Torturedsoul's" family and friends.

TR

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

All my sympathy to Misty and her family.

ash

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Our most sincere condolences. Count the memories like pearls.

HS

• Jesika
    Jesika

((((((((Misty & family))))))))

I am so sorry for your loss.

Love,

Jes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit