New Jehovah Witness Convert

by Eddie Fernandez 41 Replies latest social relationships

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf

He must not be very spiritual, look at that beard!!! And you are successful? Didn't you sell your businesses yet, give up your good job to become a window washer and donate all your surplus and retirement funds to the GB??

• ShirleyW
  • steve2
    steve2

He has a beard and a bow tie - both No Nos in Jw land. Yet he says he was recently baptised? Sure Eddie we believe you! Honest.

I hope he is also bi. Unlike JWs, I love beards, bow ties, baptisms and bi's.

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

steve2: He has a beard and a bow tie - both No Nos in Jw land

depends where they are - and which congregation they're in - it's not b/w - bow ties are generally ok, well apart from comedy or spinning ones (!) (see my post about the CO/DO/Bethelite above) and beards are cool for publishers, MSs and Elders in some congregations, though unlikely to be asked to do assembly/convention items.

Of course, that's not to say there aren't some weird congregations out there that seem to ban everything and anything (!) - apparently some congregations only allow guys on the platform if they're wearing a white shirt.... and the OP is wearing a white shirt....

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/5742496321634304/what-rules-did-elders-your-kh-make

• lookout
    lookout

deegee, it's Eddie M. Fernandez. Malcolm's in the middle.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Steve 2 - Strange but true, in the latest broadcast there is a bowtie guy, and I think it's one of the videos from the convention a bowtie guy also. Seems like bowties have Jehovah's approval now.

• Eddie Fernandez
    Eddie Fernandez

I dontt know what to say reading all this comments, its fine

read all comments, i would say thanks to everyone

peace

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Stick around Eddie ,whether you were genuine or not their is still a lot to learn here about the JW religion.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

Seems like something an ex wife would post...complete with phone numbers...lol

• midnight
    midnight

JW,S wear both beards and bow ties in UK not really a big issue

take down your number though !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit