New Jehovah Witness Convert

by Eddie Fernandez 41 Replies latest social relationships

• Eddie Fernandez
    Eddie Fernandez

Hello House,
    I am sorry for bumping in like this, iI am a newly baptized Jehovah Witness, I have been a Christain all my life any but i love this new insight and teaching,So i am looking to Find a jehovah witness lady that can help me grow strong in faith,i would rather meet someone here because we would take time to get to know each other before we meet,
    This is a light about me,
    I am 37 , single, never married and have no kids,I have a good sense of humor, i am loving, caring and trustworthy.I'm an easy going person and i try to stay clear of any drama.
    i am presently in living in Lexington,Kentucky but willing to move soon.
    i am a reserved man,now i am ready to settle down and I'm looking for a woman I can vibe with on a spiritual and intellectual level, i want love and commitment,i am intelligent and successful but let me not toot my own horns,thanks for taking your time to read this.attached my picture and i did include my mobile number.
    +1 913-730-5780
    Looking forward to hearing from you .
    Thanks

• freddo
    freddo

Hello Eddie and welcome to this forum.

I am afraid to say that you are "barking up the wrong tree" and that you will find many here who believe you have made a fundamental (no pun intended) error in becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses. This will be based on real truth - (jwfacts is a good google) not wishful thinking.

If you are truly open minded you can become better informed and better prepared for all that will happen to you if you choose to get sucked deeper into your new found religion.

You seem like a nice but naive chap. I mean - instantly sticking your mobile number on the web is a no-no I would suggest. And you will find ladies more in tune with you by volunteering to genuinely help others in real charitable works (Acts 20 v 35) rather than standing by a witness cart smiling blandly and telling folk the end is near (in direct contravention of Luke 21 v 8)

Of course being in the USA you will probably find that you will be "required" to shave off your beard in direct contradiction of Levitucus 19 v 27 before being allowed any basic privileges.

Sorry to sound jaded - but I am a fifty year in, ex-presiding overseer who has seen the Watchtower for what it truly is. A manipulative cult masquerading as an "angel of light" twisting scripture in its primary goal of control and financial self-preservation.

Best wishes on your journey - from Freddo in the U.K.

Ask away rather than run away.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Perhaps this forum is not really for you. But keep reading, you mention that you value intellectual stimulation, you will get it here and you will learn a lot about jehovah's witnesses the group you have recently converted to.

• darkspilver
  • freddo
    freddo

Ahhh ... thank you darkspilver. Let there be light.

Bit surprised with a resume like that that he finds it difficult finding "ladies". I mean if a guy like that rocked up at most kingdom halls and portrayed him self as a brother reaching out (perhaps that is the problem) then he'd soon find a "nice" spiritual sister or three.

Popcorn ready.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No. I don't want a date with Mr Bean thanks all the same. Cheerio!

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

jwmatch.com that may be of more assistance.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?
    Try the local mental hospital I think you will find a better match there
  • deegee
    deegee

Good sleuthing darkspilver

Is this guy Eddie FERNANDEZ or Eddie MALCOLM?

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

Skydiving, shooting, hunting, video games and action movies?

I call BS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit