Nicknames

by Aztec 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Wildhorses -

Why crash and dent? I don't get it - maybe I'm just dense.

My grandfather called me Cap'm.
    My father's friends called me Frankie so that when they yelled Frank! they didn't get two "what's?"

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

As a kid my brothers called me Michelle and Fr Squint (I explained the Fr Squint in the INSULTS threat)! I was called Mighty Mouse in High School (short but high energy)

Now?

Cav-man

Doc (I adjust peoples backs for them...untrained...yikes)

MobPa (my daughter's pet name for me, cuz she says I remind her of Tony Soprano (fun loving with an explosive temper)

Mikey (My mom still calls me that, sheesh)

Ya'll call me Yeru, which I kinda like too.

My soldiers NEVER call me Sarge after the first time they do it.

Some of my co-workers call me I.P. Freely (I.P. Freely was my pen name for an underground newsletter I started here at the Chaplain School)

• IronGland
  • Aztec
    Aztec

Cannonball Gwydion? You're gonna have to tell me that story sometime.

JH, how bout mini jr?

Dearest Grand Master Totalitarian Overlord, you need a Grand Mistress? I still think you should have changed your name to that. LOL!

Yeru, I mean Mighty Mouse...LOL!

Iron gland, you're a mysterious guy.

~Aztec

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    Why crash and dent? I don't get it - maybe I'm just dense.

No, you're not dense. I recked(total loss going only 35 mph) my first car after only driving for a month. For the rest of the school year that was my nickname. LOL

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Mine was Wicked Wally

I don't know why though.

Walter

• nowisee
    nowisee

hi ~aztec --

growing up i had several nicknames, all connected to my real name, so i can't tell you!

because of my curly hair some people called me "spaghetti hair", my father called me flopsy-mopsy.

i had a boyfriend who called me "little one" and a lover who called me "little girl". though i don't know why as im not and never have been very little.

hubby calls me "wench".

• Jayson
    Jayson

Sequoia

• onacruse
    onacruse

Well, well...what one learns from reading the posts here! LOL

<----makes big-time serious note to self: "Never call her Katie" again

My only nickname was "Butchie," given to me by my paternal Gramma at the maternity ward..."Oh, isn't he just a little butch." Stuck till I was 12.

Craig

• Brummie
    Brummie

My nicknames 1) "Pip" this was inherited, my great grandfather, grandfather and father are all known by it too. Strange but I think it has something to do with the book "great expectations". When I am in my own town I get called it regular.

Brummie = Called it by most people who are not from my home town, I am never called it when at home.

"speedy" - Irony because I am considered to be so laid back and too slow to catch cold.

brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit