Nicknames

by Aztec 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

Rocketman, you're very sweet. Raybies, lol Kate, I will always call you Kate from now on. My sister says the same thing. "Why won't everyone just call me Kate!" Tinkerbell, that's cute! Satan in a dress, rofl! Hehe! I wouldn't mind being called that! OCW, I got called Hairy Carrie too but it didn't stick cause I'm not all that hairy...LOL!

~Aztec

• Aztec
    Aztec

Almost forgot, Angryhead? LOL! Okay Shamus, you need to splain milky and shroom. LOL! The bishop? Search, guess I don't get it cause I'm American or something.

~Az

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

As a baby and young boy my Granparents aunts and uncles used to call me Little Man. My grandparents sometimes still call me that. In high school my most common nicknames were Curtis, McKinlsley, Johan and Yokey. Why those nicknames I really do not know completely. The guys at the building next door where I work call me Cannonball because of a football game we played several years ago.

• rocketman
    rocketman

Awwww, thanks Aztec

Xena, yep, that's basically what I had in mind.....great pic! I've always been a fan of Elizabeth Hurley. Stunning woman.

• Mulan
    Mulan

My maiden name was Marilyn Maxfield so...........

As a teenager, I was Maxie or Maxine

Dave calls me Melon or Mare, but usually Babe

one of our former JW friends used to call me Maresy Doats

• logansrun
    logansrun

Some people simply call me Grand Master Totalitarian Overlord.

B

• JH
    JH
    Grand Master Totalitarian Overlord

Can I call you GMTO instead?

• dedalus
    dedalus

Deadalus, by posters who didn't like me.

At my TV job they call me "professor."

I've never liked any of my nicknames.

Dedalus

• JH
    JH

I don't have any nickname. Who wants to give me one?

be nice now...

• Hamas
    Hamas

'Cowboy' still lives with me to this very day after I spent 9 months creating total carnage in a DIY store.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit