BOE-2018-04-16--Beards and Special Privileges!

by Atlantis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Don’t be too sure. The letter we received in our congs about beards was a copy and paste, almost IDENTICAL letter to one received by another cong in the province from Bethel.

The WTS are way too lazy to even send personal and original letters. All they do is copy and paste from their Branch Manual of “ready made” answers.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

AverageJoe1:

Good grief! Copy and paste from a Manual? Talk about lazy! I guess that saves them time from putting any real work in their replies to rank & file.

Thanks AJ1

Atlantis!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Several Elders who are sending us letters are worried of (tracking codes) in the BOEs and are printing them out and then scanning them. This can make the ink quality weak at times. They believe by doing this a code would be deactivated.

WOW - No I wasn't aware of that. I have a friend who is an Athiest elder and he has not heard about this practice.

Also if someone just does a screenshot of a PDF there is no tracking code anymore if there is such a thing embeded.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

ttdtt:

With the technology of today and the control the Watchtower wants to maintain over their members, the Elders are under unbelievable pressure and stress. Is it any wonder the WT is having trouble in finding brothers who want to reach out and take the lead?

Screenshot, good info to keep on hand.

Some Elders I have emailed are more worried about being spied upon by the other Elders in their own congregations.

I think all of us remember the days when we walked on pins and needles.

Atlantis!

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Ok, that's an interesting letter.

Now, take a look at the letter this brother I follow on Instagram recieved.

I've talked to him, I'd say he's a PIMI.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Ray Frankz:

You think a copy and paste Ray? I can't see the text to well.

Atlantis!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

This website often downsizes images beyond legibility. The image he posted was a screenshot of the letter that you offered as a PDF in it's original form from Instagram, (therefore available to anyone and negating my concerns about someone getting in trouble) and on the right half is the post's description. Like Ray Frankz said, he appears to be very proud JW (not sure for how long) but he does have a problem with the beard ban and said in the comments he will keep wearing it anyway. Usually those on the way out are most defensive when their beliefs are threatened or they're facing injustice, so he could be questioning things

• John Free
    John Free

Copy and pasting might overcome the tracking code trap but not the canary trap. With the Human Resources available at Washtowels modern day slavery camps- I wouldn’t put it past them to slightly alter the wording of each boe letter to catch the leakers.

• Ray Frankz
    Ray Frankz

Atlantis, that's it. It's 95% the same letter.

In other words, don't bother asking anything to the GB or local branch, they will send you the same letter that you can find in the nearest apostate website.

Neat Blue Dog

Just to highlihgt, they aren't actually the same letter. The one on this thread is from 2018 and this one is from 2017. The point is that they don't actually write letters to answer the JW, it's more like an authomatic response like we can find in and FAQ section of many websites.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Automatic response? What a bunch of lazy bastards! JW's are giving their all to the Borg, and the Branch doesn't even take the time to give a personal response! They just punch a button and your answer is in the mail.

No appreciation shown for JW's who are sacrificing their life.

(Enough to raise your blood pressure.)

Atlantis!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit