BOE-2018-04-16--Beards and Special Privileges!

by Atlantis 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2018-04-16-BOE

Beards and Special Privileges

https://we.tl/QoXBKLTp4L

Atlantis!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Watchtower would strip Jesus from his responsebility’s... 😢😢😢

• freddo
    freddo

This gives me hope.

If they (WT/GB) are this hard line and stupid about beards after decades of "good" PIMI brothers "not getting it" and being puzzled by it and voicing concern over it then there is a fair chance they will snap because they aren't prepared to bend on even minor issues let alone bigger ones.

All they need to do is say "no problemo" and "keep 'em trimmed nicely" and everyone would be happier and the PIMI's can say look how reasonable we are.

But no. They MUST control to the "Nth" degree and I hope it breaks them.

Dozy intransigent bastards the lot of 'em.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Gorbatchov:

You got that right!

Atlantis!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Thanks again Atlantis!

A simple scriptural 'Yes' or 'No' by the self-appointed "faithful slave" would have sufficed. (food at the proper time, blah, blah, blah)

But no, devious & slimy wording and obfuscation in order to suppress male JW's freedom of choice. Control is everything to the mentally diseased (Tm) priests in Warwick.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

freddo:

Dozy intransigent bastards

Sounds like a pretty good description. I better add that one to my list!

Atlantis!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

I can't imagine how much of a giant distraction a brother with a well-groomed beard would have in the Community!
    I mean they would probably run him out of town!

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

By the way - why does this letter look like its been cut apart and pasted to a WT letterhead?

It makes it look contrived.

• Sandino
    Sandino

Yes, thank you WT for being hard asses on this subject. Being that a majority of "worldly" men in our area have beards, have fun trying to convert them. I'll have fun watching baptismal numbers continue to drop.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Good one Gorby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit