2018-04-05-BOE- Adjustment to May's Local Needs item!

by Atlantis 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

2018-04-05 ( If I get the video I will post it for you.)

Adjustment to May's Local Needs Item

https://we.tl/RD6iMmtNVT

Atlantis!

• fastJehu
    fastJehu

Thanks from the "old world" country Germany. We also greatly appreciate your hard work.

Take a cold german beer - brewed according to the German Purity Law

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Much appreciated Atlantis.

• Lost and adrift
    Lost and adrift

Thank you once again Atlantis x

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

The Watchtower Company's chariot is moving faster and faster. Hold on JDubs. Atlantis you never cease to amaze me. The Borg must be hunting you down.

• Bruisedandbleeding12
    Bruisedandbleeding12

Thanks Atlantis

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Very interesting.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Jehovah is blessing our amazing growth as we consolidate kingdom hauls and sell the now empty buildings to support our growth. Can everyone say hallelujah?

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Some times, I *almost* wish I was still in. I'd go to various elders, at various times, and asks them:

"I am so glad we are selling and merging halls to build new ones where the need is greater. Especially that one hall from here should be able to cover the costs of 10 kingdom halls in poorer countries. Do we have official numbers about those? How many halls are built with the money from those we sell? Such statistics would be so uplifting! Surely they would demonstrate the rapidly advancing organization, at least, that's what was conveyed to us over and over again for the last few years."

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

They must need more money so it will probably one of the "elite eight" telling us how to "honor jehober with our value things----again"!

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit