2018-04-05-BOE- Adjustment to May's Local Needs item!

by Atlantis 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Dreamerdude
    Dreamerdude

Wakanda, it's interesting to see that published. That's not the kind of thing wt would publish. It's too truthful. I suspect far more halls than 20 were sold in the US last year. The video shown last week was called the "third progress report on LDC activities". But rather than being a balanced report it was mainly bragging.

• AFRIKANMAN
    AFRIKANMAN
    ATLANTIS - we never get Board with Your Clutter !
  • Saltheart Foamfollower
    Saltheart Foamfollower

The video is presented by Gary Breaux, so I imagine it is the same one shown in the US.

SF

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    _DSC0212.jpg

Kind of embarrassing, isn't it?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Since when do they end a letter with “best wishes”?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Here is that Local Needs video. Maybe someone more qualified with
    tech stuff can get it up so the folks can watch it.

https://we.tl/ThAVZVucDi

Atlantis!

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

Very many thanks Atlantis. I was going to use my "cover visit" to the KH to see this, but not now.

You have spared me from having to watch this in the company of the mind-numbed. How any JW with two brain-cells can not be repulsed at this smirking yes-man, is beyond me!

His weasel words should strike at their hearts and minds.

His opening words: "Our Kingdom Hall$ are truly preciou$ to u$."

Yup, so precious that your corporation is selling them off and depriving the sheep of a local KH!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

GET READY FOR ANOTHER BIG SELL OFF . . . . . . In your neighborhood at your own local Kingdumb Hall.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

The Fall Guy:

Thank you! Glad I saved you a trip to Kingdom-Hall-Zilla! Say, if you how to make that video watchable for the folks, or know someone on the board who can do it, then please do so with my blessing! Old timer like me is just not qualified with these computer gadgets.

Atlantis!

• The Fall Guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit