Single and Happy

by RubyTuesday 52 Replies latest social relationships

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

Gozz,

I admire people that have stayed single that long. I believe that is a very wise choice.

• Descender
    Descender

I've been married for 5 years and we lived together for 2 years before that. I enjoy being married myself. For four straight years my wife and I worked at the same job and went to college, took the same classes and got the same degree. We were literaly together almost 24/7.

I like our situation right now where we work seperate jobs, but during our four year stint together day and night we hardly ever got into any arguments and were perfectly happy being together. We were both disfellowshipped and basically only had each other, because we still kind of believed the witness version of the "truth" but didn't want to go back because we didn't feel it was quite right. We didn't really fit in with non-JW's and we couldn't talk to our old witness friends.

We were told several times by people that they couldn't be around another person for a long period of time like we could. But really, as bad as people made it sound, being together was exactly what we needed. Who knows, if we hadn't gotten together in the first place we'd probably have never left the JW's

• one
    one

what do i think?

been on both sides of the fence, Great !!

Generally speaking you have to be out of your mind (really in love) to give up your freedom and take more 'risk' in your life.

Many people just do not function without a permanent attachment, do they have limited interests?.

There are millions of persons (and animals) to show love to without expecting something in exchange...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit