Single and Happy

by RubyTuesday 52 Replies latest social relationships

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Single is better if you are filled with anger and hate, married is better when you are filled with love.

So what are you doing tonight ruby?

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

The facts are:

An unmarried male is more likely to have a breakdown than a married man.

A married woman is more likely to have one than her single counterpart.

Married men live longer than single men.

Single women live longer than married women.

The WT propaganda machine constantly publishes pics of happy gatherings where you can see who is married to who. Only the kids have no partner. Even Gilead now only churns out married couples. Let's face it: in the Borg if you are on your own nobody wants you, except to alleviate their loneliness on the door to bore misery. Before they dump you at the corner to go meet their Witless families.

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Well I truly have the best of both worlds. I have been married for years, but my husband has his own place to live. He works nights..I work days. It works out much better that we see each other when we are both free. It makes it exciting when I know he is going to be home. He has his own space and I have mine. I love this arrangement it is the best!!!!

Leslie

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I'm happy, and single, but not happy about being single?

make sense?

• ISP
    ISP

Enjoy your singleness while you can, Ruby, it may not last long!

Best wishes

ISP

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

I have been recently divorced .....but I must say I am much happier now than when I was married. I must have married the wrong guy, I suppose.

I love my freedom..coming and going when I want, my place stays neat and clean, not relying on anybody for anything. Being alone opens up the gates for self-discovery. But, with that freedom comes lonliness too. Being held by somebody who doesn't really love you isn't the same as being held by somebody who truley cherishes you. That's what I miss the most. You can't beat true love with intimacy!

I'm very happy being single, but I'm sure if one is paired up with the right person one can be just as happy. I'm hoping to find that special someone...but I can live happily until I do.

Bernadine

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

What I would like to know is how woman or men that has come from bad relationships end up gravitating to the same type of dysfunctional, co-dependant losers. I believe it is the dub brain washing techniques that makes one believe they really can't be happy within themselves. That is what Jesus preaches but has been lost due to interpretation and mind control over the years from Christian religions. The most divine thing you can do is empower yourself and be independent.

Will

• Robdar
    Robdar

I am single and happy. I do miss intimacy occasionally but not too often because I am busy working and studying. I find that it makes me very satisfied to be planning my own life again and not having to include my husband in it. Now his career doesn't have to come first. I am free to do with my life as I please.

Maybe one day I will meet someone and fall in love, get married, etc. I doubt that it will happen for quite some time, though, because I no longer trust men. No trust, no love.

Robyn

• Gozz
    Gozz

(((Robyn))) Don't beat the rest of us for a few bad guys...

ballistic: I'm single and 32 and happy. The only pressure on me to get hitched is that one day I may regret not having children. That is a bit difficult as a single bloke.

Yeah! I'm looking at me at 40, 45, and asking me: where's my wife? Where're my kids? Tough.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Gozz,

I hear you and understand where you are coming from. I have been there and raised 2 sons but I will not change for anyone. There is a lot of woman out there that wants to get married but only if they can change you. However I am sure it goes both ways but like the songs says, "Nothing going to change my world". Either they accept me for who I am or they can stick it. I don't need to get into a controlling relationship thank you. I think respect goes both ways, a relationship should be a partnership where both sides have to accept each others differences, if not than its better to go your separate ways.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit