All hell has broke loose

by Yesterdays Child 52 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Remember, no elders meeting with your son without you there too. That's their rule, btw. Perhaps the rule they most like to break.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Metatron:

To what extent do you think it is good to let hormones control you? There seems to be some underlying glee you are expressing.

I believe society in general was better off when there was an effort to control one's sexual desires. Guilt may be the best method of controlling sex until a person matures.

It is better to have sex than to go crazy, however.

• Realist
    Realist
    Well he has been having sex with his girlfriend the baptized pioneer elders daughter

with Mr. Burn's most evil voice: EXCELLENT

• shera
    shera

I really feel for the teens,the questions! The poor girl,on top of all of this,her papa is an elder. eeesshhh

I hope your son,stands up for himself and hes lucky to have you. He's not baptized ..I wonder how much they can do towards him?

• caligirl
    caligirl

I'm glad that your son will have you in his corner, and that they practiced safe sex. They will probably treat the elder's daughter like she is some kind of victim, and try to convince the girl that it is all your son's fault and she can make it all better by breaking off all contact with him. Not to mention the sick old perverts will probably want all the details so they can decide if they are "repentant."

The sad thing is, that her confession is probably the end of their relationship unless she has the guts to defy Daddy again.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    The poor girl

I have a feeling the girl is going to go through the worst of it, be called a slut in the hall, be given crossed-eyed looks by everyone for years, not get a JW boyfriend (which is a good thing) because she is 'tainted', but I have a feeling that she will remain a JW and take all that abuse. I've seen it happen. It sucks.

Guys, generally, will tell the elders to go f*** themsleves if they get too snippy, while the girls tend to go the way of the family if they are confronted. No matter what happens, the poor girl will be ostrasized with a big letter A on her chest, with her family not allowing her to do ANYTHING. Even if it is a silent reproof, the backlash takes years to complete.

You know what, though? If those dipsh** parents had given it any thought, if they had just let them be normal teenagers and date each other, this probably wouldn't have happened.

A little story:

My wife and I were dating. Her parents didn't like me, didn't think I was spiritual enough for her. They pushed and pushed, eventually demanding that she give me back the engagement ring I got her. So know what we did?

We got married while her parents were on vacation! They found out with a little note on the table later. The only thing we didn't do is send them a card with a big "NOT INVITED" stamp on it. LOL

They are still conviced we got married because she was pregnant. (Seeing that this pregnancy would be a 60 month gestation by this point, they must believe that we got her an abortion) Little did they know, that my wife and I were chaste little lambs; we were just tired of their horsesh**. That's the reason for all of this trouble with these two kids here. Probably good people, with sh**head parents who are convinced that denying their children everything will somehow cast them on the strait and narrow. Perhaps that elder father should be thankful that I wasn't dating his daughter, or he'd have a new apostate son-in-law.

HA!

ash

• metatron
    metatron

I know what you mean about Witness girls, especially if they get pregnant.

However, more 'sistahs are doing it for themselves' in congregations these days.

More girls are able to act independently of their cult-like upbringing. I've seen a lot of recent examples.

College, marrying who they want, you name it.

Sorry, Watchtower

This is your last generation.

metatron

• Yesterdays Child
    Yesterdays Child

I'm sure the elders will soon release the hounds I really feel sad for the girl.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Hi Yesterdays Child,

Just wanted to add my 2. I agree strongly with SixofNine. Never let your son go into a committee meeting without you being there too. Actually, I would not let him meet with the elders at all, he is not baptized and there is no obligation for him to take their crap.

I have a daughter who was involved in an incident once, where an older well respected JW, was passing beer to another table, he handed the beer to my daughter (in a Pizza Hut) and my daughter passed the beer on to the person it was intended for. This called for a committee meeting for all involved, the elder didn't seem to like it, but I would not let my daughter go into that meeting unless I was there with her. They took no action against her.

I also agree with most of the other comments.

Borgfree

• Charmed
    Charmed

I feel so awful for your son and the girl. It's so horrifying when you have to tell your parents that you had sex. I know because I was forced to tell my parents when I lost my virginity. I was mortified.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit