All hell has broke loose

by Yesterdays Child 52 Replies latest jw friends

• kelpie
    kelpie

thanks for the update....

Glad to see you backing your son the whole way....

• Aztec
    Aztec
    Yet scripture says if a man lies down with a virgin, he must marry her

Thankfully my life is not dictated by scripture. Since I lost my virginity through rape I would really hate to have been stuck with that man for the rest of my life.

I didn't know you could have a parent with you in a jc. My parents wouldn't even watch my newborn son for me during it so I had to go bare my soul to three men with a newborn baby in tow.

I too know many people that got married straight out of high school and a few even before they graduated. In one of my last congregations there was a large teenage population. There were probably 4 or 5 weddings a year with the average age being around 19.

Yesterday's Child, it's good to hear you say that you will stick up for your son. Keep it up!

~Aztec

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

I could not imagine marrying the man I lost my virginity too. Kill me now! He was a great lover but would make a lousy husband at least at this point in his life. I certainly was not going to wait around for him to grow up. It could take YEARS! Eventually we became friends again but I pity any woman he marries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit