The Mueller Report....will it affect Trump negatively?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    It is a big deal. His wife covered up and threatened the women, then ran for President and started a whole "I was robbed, it was my turn" pity party. So it's still a big deal.

I guess if you look at it that way yeah it is. I of course was referring to ruling a country, and not living up to some type of morality that shouldn't color our estimation of: did he really do a bad job or good job ruling a country. To me it matters very little, if he bonked some nice looking young women that didn't mind him putting his cigar in her vagina and giving it a good twirl and then have a good smoke.

• minimus
    minimus

Tomorrow is a big day. Will Trump get exonerated of the original charges or will the report fan some flames??

• kairos
    kairos

This will assure Trump a second term and will begin the process of charging traitors that have been embedded in the govt and media...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Trump supporters will see exoneration.

Trump critics will find something evil or fraudulent.

All of us schmucks will just have to trudge on trying to make a buck and not give 40% to the Government.

• minimus
    minimus

I can’t believe how the dems are going nuts over the Attorney General! Barr and Rothenstein are going to hold a press conference over Mueller’s report and you would think they are going to get charged with treason! It’s crazy!!!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Written by demoshits for demoshits!

• Simon
    Simon

I just felt a great disturbance in the force, as though a thousand CNN watching democrats all cried out in anguish and were silenced ...

No collusion. But I doubt we'll see any introspection from the media fake-news machine or the people who gleefully lap up the nonsense they are fed.

It's time to investigate Obama and co. for the damage they did to US democracy.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Before we jump to conclusions and let Trump go free, we have to remember that he does, in fact, eat fluffy bunnies for breakfast. This was confirmed in 12 separate, anonymous, but highly trusted, sources embedded in the Trump Administration. And don’t forget the highest crimes of high crimes:

• flipper
    flipper

This is not over. Not by a long shot. I downloaded the entire redacted report on my computer. William Barr is just a lackey for Trump, not a truly objective United States attorney general. In Trump's orbit , many of his lackey's are trying to hide and bury his obstruction of justice methods, including his attorneys.

But if you read the report Don McGann REFUSED to do what Trump WANTED him to do. He REFUSED to fire Robert Mueller. So evidence in the Mueller report reveals that many times Trump attempted to squash this investigation. Don't take my word for it. Download and read the report for yourselves.

The REAL report will include REAL information that you will NOT see on fake news channels like Fox news- who again, are protecting this president from being exposed as a criminal. The same president that attorney general Barr is trying to protect by NOT revealing the sordid details to media outlets.

But no matter. The house of representatives WILL keep pursuing it now that the REAL Mueller report has been delivered. Those of you who desire to bury your heads in the sand regarding this president's obstruction of justice actions disclosed in the Mueller report- are just fooling yourselves. It's a case of escaping controlling leaders from one cult ( WT Society & Jehovah's Witnesses ) and being duped once again by the leader of another totalitarian cult ( cult of Trump ) .

Throw any slings and arrows verbally that you want. Until the entire house of representatives investigation is over and the REAL Mueller report is brought down with force onto this administration, many 35 % of Trump supporters will continue to be victims of the Stockolm syndrome burying the facts of the Mueller report with their heads in the sand like ostriches. My 2 cents. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    many 35 % of Trump supporters will continue to be victims of the Stockolm syndrome burying the facts of the Mueller report with their heads in the sand like ostriches

Truth! Sad but true

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit