The Mueller Report....will it affect Trump negatively?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I don’t know why I like you so much . Maybe beCause you crack me up ? I dunno Signed....Simon

• Simon
    Simon

ShirleyW: don't be an idiot. If you re seriously trying to suggest I post using multiple accounts then I can seriously suggest you fuck off.

What does that mean Simon?

It means you're clutching at straws. Really? You needed that explaining? I wonder how people can be dumb enough to fall for the media lies and then ... well, sometimes I stop wondering.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Simon I honestly thought you had a sense of humor and could tell I was messing with minimus not you. Oh well.

as I'm sure you read my original post the quote was a direct sentence from the report,

The Special Counsel states that "while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

So for those who like it or hate it, to each his own, but that's the exact sentence, I guess we should all send our like or dislike comments to Mueller, he's the one who put the report together

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

It can mean the evidence is inconclusive. It can mean the evidence was insufficient for the claim being made. It can mean the evidence was unable to be corroborate by another source. It can mean those looking at the evidence were mistaken about their initial conclusions. Etc.

And we all KNOW that the light gets brighter!

• minimus
    minimus

Can you exonerate someone who has not been found guilty?? Exonerate them of what???

• jp1692
    jp1692

Attorney General William Barr wrote in the letter he submitted to Congress sharing his summary of the main conclusions from special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation:

"The Special Counsel states that 'while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.'"

As any good scientist knows, absence of evidence is not the same as evidence of absence.

• minimus
    minimus

With all the “evidence “ that Trump colluded with the Russians, he didn’t commit a crime . He can’t be exonerated for a non crime,

• jp1692
    jp1692

We, the American people, paid for that report. We should and need to see the full report. That is our right.

Complete and full transparency. Nothing else is acceptable. Nothing.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

We, the American people, paid for that report. We should and need to see the full report.

I think that is the only way to go to put an end to all of the bickering .,or will it ?

• LoveUniHateExams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit