The Mueller Report....will it affect Trump negatively?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• LV101
    LV101

So now we've the Justice Dept. on board - HILARIOUS!

• LV101
    LV101

No collusion no obstruction -- well, DUH -- didn't we know this months ago and a farce/hoax by -- well, you decide.

Maybe now all the lies of the media mob will be revealed.

• minimus
    minimus

Lv ... Obama was their God. They remind me of Elijah making fun of some nation who kept praying to their God while slashing themselves. Maybe he’s taking a crap and is too busy to help you. Now that their God is gone, these Obamaites are in a frenzy not knowing what to do.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Please bring on Mike Pence. He is Trump on a cocktail of meth and jesus juice.

Let Pence get rid of abortion, revoke gay marriage, and have all women making men sandwiches and bringing them slippers after a hard days work.

Maybe just make ilhan omar or AOC president so that we will be run over by so many immigrants that the cou try will become a welfare state that is so broke that all the central americans will leave

• LV101
    LV101

Right now the liberals are having a MELTDOWN - it goes on daily. More people watching the news today than EVER! No wonder people are fleeing from states likes New York and California - literally thousands and it's not going to slow down.

Obama would have never made it 2 terms without spaced-out/horn dog Clinton pulling him back up. Finally, the liberal peeps opened their eyes about even their anointed one, Clinton - I still can't believe it!

It's going to be interesting in the next several months -- hard to believe justice might be on the horizon. Liberals have been controlling the game for 8 yrs. plus the last 2.

• LV101
    LV101

100,000,000 to ZERO - Ole Hil's winning chance -- WOW they can't even add!

Bet they could add up their SPIES under Obama's watch!

• minimus
    minimus

Screaming 😱.... don’t say spies.😳

• LV101
    LV101

huh? Is that a Bozo NO-NO? Do tell - I'm clueless.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit