The Mueller Report....will it affect Trump negatively?

by minimus 107 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I was thinking the same thing about Clinton and other people. Since this is an open ended investigation, these other characters should be put on the hot seat because the investigation would show that people from the FBI and Department of Justice as well as Hillary and her group were all crooked.

• Brokeback Watchtower
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Trump is an outsider in the wheels of Washington, and he wins the presidency! You know that he has got to face some opposition by the democrats over this whole thing, and this investigation now that is over and their are no further indictments maybe he might get more cooperation from the fair players in politics(it is a dirty business sometimes).

More power to him I hope he accomplishes a lot being a new boy and all, maybe he might teach the old boys something who knows?

Don't get me wrong I'm not in favor of some of the things he wants to do like build a wall, but even that is subject to change in the future if some mass migration to the USA from poorer countries happens and causes serious problems for us. I hope that don't sound too cruel, I think we all are part of the human collective and feel for the unfortunate, but maybe not as much as is politically correct, anyway it is just a feeling and I don't want to be cruel to the sad plights of my fellow man.

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

After months and months of Republicans saying it was a "witch hunt" and that is was totally inappropriate and Mueller was off the rails and that is was a liberal conspiracy, etc - the Special Council's work has now been completely vindicated:

"The Special Counsel regulations require that I provide you with “a description and explanation of instances (if any) in which the Attorney General” or acting Attorney General “concluded that a proposed action by a Special Counsel was so inappropriate or unwarranted under established Departmental practices that it should not be pursued.” 28 C.F.R. §600.9(a)(3). There were no such instances during the Special Counsel's investigation."

-AG Bill Barr

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

CNN story : Mueller submits report, gives heil solute and screams ‘This is MAGA country’.

..... in 5.......4.......3........2.....

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Witch Hunt from the Start to Finish!!!!!!

It was all about trying to cover for the hilldabeast!!!

• Thomasdam
    Thomasdam

The reason the investigation was made was to hide the fact that Skankles Clintion should have been indited for her email scandal. There is nothing in the report or it would have been acted on by now. The left will set their hair on fire and it will be soooooo fun to watch their liberal tears and drink of the sweet nectar.

• minimus
    minimus

What looks bad is that the Democrats still can’t let it go. Now Mueller is questionable to them. They simply got it wrong. There was no collusion by Trump with Russia. They simply want to obstruct anything Trump’s White House tries to do. Make no mistake, voters won’t forget. Only extreme liberals and pussy hat wearing females will vote for anyone but Trump. The never Trumpers May slowly see the light. Eight years is a long time to remain in the political desert.

• Thomasdam
  • nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Reality check for all the trump haters. Before the year is up, the real conspirators will be indicted

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit