Update on Bill Bowens meeting with WT Reps:

by Brummie 54 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Brummie
    Brummie
    Why does everyone here preface their statments about Bill Bowen like he's some "special" person.

To which posts are you reffering? documentation? I see no one here that honors Bill that way.

Bill is not interested in protecting kids. The single theme that stands out is that he wants to hurt the Watchtower somehow.

The single theme? Why couldnt he protect kids and hurt the Watchtowers PA all in one go?

Bill, called me a child molester because I don't agree with the hysteria based laws that have put innocent fathers in jail.

So you told Bill you disagree with the hysteria and he accused you of being a paedophile? Well that is truly wrong on his part.

Brummie

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

If the recent posts attributed to Mr. Bowen are indeed his words, then in my opinion, Mr. Bowen ought to change his name to Gilligan.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

HI sKally ! ! ------hope all is well with you too ! uummmmmm.................................

"Not quite sure how to reply to that"-------------amac No biggie amac, it's just that I would've expected your defense of the attorney's tactics to be more along the line of the WTS attempting to defend the name of God's earthly organization or something equally honorable enough to validate Christian warfare. Surprizingly, you blurted out the actual truth, that they were "defending their assets." oops.

• hurt
    hurt
    I seriously doubt that the average jw realizes that a good percentage of his donations go to trials - not for the right to Spread The Good News of God's Kingdom..........but to keep the money in the WTBTS.

This is a good point, and specifically true, at least in one case. When the Society began using the phrase "advancing Kingdom interest" in relation to funds and donations, it was becoming clear that the expression had become so flexible as to mean anything the Society deems fit will advance kingdom interest. The average witness just don't know. And not a few witnesses will be severely disturbed if they knew their donations were being spent this way, including depositions for vile apostates like Bill Bowen.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

How disgusting! These Rat Bastards are doing everything except addressing the facts of the matter. Would Jesus approve?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit