TO THE STUPID ATHEISTS:

by atheist_R_stupid 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid

being that this is NOT "ex jws" and in fact, MORE driven by atheists talking a bunch of CRAP, Im not even going to address you people like you know anything about JWs because you dont. NOR am I going to assume you know the bible because NONE OF YOU DO.

AND YES, Im speaking down at you all because you men have actually went out your way to make a site to speak DOWN at an entire group of people. YET I BET YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE A SINGLE USWER talking down at you, like you talk down about jws can you?

Let me say this to the stupid atheists....

THE EARTH AND THE SUN. THE EARTH is older than the sun. THE BIBLE SAID THE SAME

THE SUN AND THE PLANETS CLOSE TO US? the same age... THE BIBLE SAID THE SAME

The order of life in evolution? the bible states the order of creation in that same order..

LIFE starting in africa? DITTO

Mitocondrial eve? DITTO (noah and his wife)

WHite people's skin color starting just 7000 year and not as originally thought? ALSO the bible agrees as NOAH would have birthed the races.

The DINOs instant extiction? But life continued for smaller beings? YES ..ONES THAT CAN FIT ON AN ARK

And also, here we are looking at canaan, pyramids, kings, and ruins of cities, spoken of in the bible... If it was a book of fiction? then it would have to be a SINGULAR BOOK, of fiction made by a SINGULAR PLAN to due so. But the dead sea scrolls? ends that stupidity, for they have the book of isaiah in tact far older than Jesus birth.

While you are looking up into the star4s? we know what you will find...Another rock. THE EARTH? was a prototype.

If you think we came from apes? well I was at the zoo, recently. Monkey types? eat their own poop. WHEN DID WE EVOLVE FROM THAT? (excluding the freaks into that sort of thing)

Lastly, I invite any of you to a race....WITHOUT TRAINING...build a house. And WITHOUT TRAINING, A bird will weave a nest. How about make it fair...I'll break apart a real nest, and you put it together...WITHOUT TRAINING....and then lets see if you can beat that bird in making it...WITHOUT TRAINING.. But EVOLUTION would say...he just kinda  KNOWS how to look for the right branch..AND WEAVE IT...till I can lift it up, and throw it and it not break apart..CAN YOU MAKE ONE? No you cant. Well WHAT CAN you do without training? with your supier brain...FROM THE APES....UNEVOLVED, you somehow GOT SMART ENOUGH FROM NEED TO EVOLVE. while the rest DIDNT. And then there was a GAP . and then you left the apes behond and no other group ahs been caught in mid evolutionary status right?

WRONG!! because years ago, the black people were thought to be the "mid monkey" , you realize that dont you? did you know your evolutionary folk used to say that? now its not chic to say such a thing..so now you are left without a logical reason why there is no Mid monkey/ people evolving at your heals. But funny the bible stated a reason......GOD MADE YOU TO LEAD, and GAVE YOU A SPARK THE REST DONT HAVE...and EVERY ANIMAL BOWS TO YOU...in water and air...THE REST OF THE ANIMALS WOULD RATHER HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH US, unless there is some reason we interfere with THEM. WHY IS THAT!? Yet truthfully....our household dogs? dont need us. they are wolves, and could kill us with ease. If they so chose, the larger birds would eat us. WE HAVE NO REAL DEFENCE afgainst animals. But somehow we evolved from them, till we can cage them?

I think GOD and the story of creation is a bit more logical.  because if your only issue is WHERE DID GOD COME FROM!?!? you certainly need to answer a lot more questions about your own theory before you can piss on mine.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Why do I sense someone is about to get booted off the forum ?
  • runForever
    runForever

Why do I sense someone is about to get booted off the forum ?

forum sniped?
  • Chaserious
    Chaserious
    Another day, another fresh posting limit. Glad to see you are getting your money's worth with the all caps.
  • atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid
    booted because bullies are one sided. I actually welcome it. by then, I would have gotten my money's worth.
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

I had a fantastically spicy lamb curry last night but by accident it was served to me with coconut rice! Now I'd never eaten coconut rice before and felt a bit miffed that my order had been cocked up. I didn't want to delay our meal or let my curry go cold while I waited for the pilau rice I'd ordered so I just resigned myself to eat the stuff.

What a revelation! The sweetness of the coconut complemented the spiciness of my Madras perfectly. It was heaven.

Has anyone else found unexpected food bliss?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

ARS,   perhaps you should read the posting rules and guidelines.

Hate speech

No harassing or bullying content, or content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity. Please make sure that content that is meant to be educational, documentary, historical, scientific, or artistic does not cross the line.

• atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid

"hate speech" = uttering the word Black. Or White. regardless of content....Right? THERE IS YOUR OUT SO AS TO BE ABLE TO BOOT ME AND NOT HAVE TO LOOK LIKE A MORON FOR DOING SO!!! just define "hate speech" as you want, and then poof, Im gone! Kinda like seeing a GUN and there wasnt one in my hand, just skittles!!!

WOOPS...was THAT hate speech too?

• atheist_R_stupid
    atheist_R_stupid

look at all the people from england..THE ATHEISTS HAVEN!! where they think THEY are gods SO MUCH THEY HAVE DRAWN JESUS TO LOOK AND SOUND LIKE THEM FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS!!!!

they now even make the egyptians look like them in movies!!! Wait...is this not fact? or hate speech again?

Wait...let me make this LOVE speech.....You people are GOOD and DONT make GOD out to look like you at all... and ACCURATELY depict biblical races to be what they were all the time! the jews, you make look jewish...the blacks...you hire blacks to play them as well...and NEVER just make everyone white men from england...

Hows that? better?

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

I had a fantastically spicy lamb curry last night but by accident it was served to me with coconut rice! Now I'd never eaten coconut rice before and felt a bit miffed that my order had been cocked up. I didn't want to delay our meal or let my curry go cold while I waited for the pilau rice I'd ordered so I just resigned myself to eat the stuff.

What a revelation! The sweetness of the coconut complemented the spiciness of my Madras perfectly. It was heaven.

Has anyone else found unexpected food bliss?

I have had such a revelation. For many a year I have heard about peanut butter sandwiches and tomato soup. Yet, this sounded so unappetizing I refised to try it. One day, while about to dive into some steaming, creamy tomato goodness, someone handed me a sandwich that I assumed was just a piece of bread folded on itself. I failed to notice the brown nuttiness within as I was sick and hungry. 

Behold! My tastebuds were aflame with I can only describe as an epiphany of taste. To any who doubt this combo - I recommend a taste.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit