Jesus was gay - says academic

by ISP 172 Replies latest watchtower bible

• freedom96
    freedom96

The point of this is????????????

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

What I posted on JWF:

astrology wise this guy is full of sh*t.

For one thing, you need exact time of birth. Here is a secret for you... many gay men have Gemini as thier Sun sign or moon sign, or Gemini plays a major role in their chart....

Now, with Uranus...

For one, a person cannot cast a chart with an EXACT time of birth. You need EXACT time, to the MINUTE. Uranus is all about where a person's individuality and urge for Freedom is manifested, and has to do with intution, understanding life, and solving problems. Wishes, goals, and other things are here also.

Uranus also takes SEVEN BLOODY YEARS TO CYCLE, FREAKING RETARD. SO I guess I should assume that 7 years worth of people are all gay? Please...

Now, miund you, Uranus can play a much more major role in the chart than the 7 years thing if it is placed in other planets/and or houses and what it is square or conjunct or trine with... and if it were in Gemini and say the 7th house (the house of partnerships) and maybe also moon and pluto, lots of factors here, but the sick thing is, it is IMPOSSIBLE to cast a chart on Jesus Christ unless you have his exact time of birth and exact location of birth (longitude and latitide.)

When people proclaim to be an expert at anything and dont' know sh*t, it annoys the piss out of me.

• avishai
    avishai
    Dr Rollan McCleary said Jesus's astrological chart, clues in the scriptures and biblical translations, all played a part in his conclusions

So where exactly did this moron find Jesus' exact time, date & place of birth? OUT magazine?

• avishai
    avishai

Dammit moe! I was apparently writing my post at the same time, but you beat me to the submit button, & you illustrated my point far more concisely!!! I guess great minds run in the same sewers, as it were. Geez, brains & beauty. I'm just outa my league, here.

• Latte
  • ISP
    ISP

Kennesson, the gospels only start getting quoted by other writers well into the second century. Apologetics will say they were written a great deal earlier but kept away from people in general. The wealth of early christian writings is there to be seen in my post. You will be hard pushed to find any first century comment on the gospels. Try for yourself. The books and letters are online and I have given the links. Why would that be? Why would evidence and information about the Jesus miracles and teachings be absent from rank and file belief for so long? Today the gospel accounts are the starting point for the christian belief system. That was not the case in the first century.

For I put YOU on notice, brothers, that the good news which was declared by me as good news is not something human; 12 for neither did I receive it from man, nor was I taught [it], except through revelation by Jesus Christ.

(Galatians 1)

Paul was converted direct from the christ. (He evidently wasn't told of all the things JC did and said per the gospels by JC himself.)

ISP

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Paul said at Gal. that he did not go to the group in jerusalem for eight years. In other words he had developed his own spin on Jesus apart from those who claimed to have been the keepers of the teachings of Jesus. Paul invented Christianity using the mystery cults as his template.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

Regarding this subject matter.

to use some form of "academic studies" to suggest or plainly state that Jesus was gay, is truely blasphemy against the Lord in a high form.

Most people in the academic world wish to make a name for themselves, stir the pot of unrest, attack anything and everything to draw attention and in the end, come to the realization that "they" were and are wrong.

THERE IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THIS LIFE AND OUR PURSUITS.

The bottom line is this: We dig our own "grave" in many forms throughout our life and our only hope is what will become of our thoughts, love (s), and contributation (if any) to God and humankind? Only God can decide after we die. After a review of your life and your own personal knowledge accumulated over your life time, if you were to judge yourself, what would you say? Who is qualified to review you? Do you go on to something better? Or do you vanish from memory and fade from universal thought and simply "non-exist"?

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    is truely blasphemy against the Lord in a high form

Not my Lord, bub, so your twisted religonist logic doesn't apply.

Or do you vanish from memory and fade from universal thought and simply "non-exist"?

I will live on through my children, and hopefully, I will create something of permanence on this earth. Still, even if I don't, the pleasure of living is enough for me. It's a beautiful life.

ash

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

All the world is conspiring to deceive us and if we give in to their twisted logic God will destroy us. Does this sound mentally healthy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit