Jesus was gay - says academic

by ISP 172 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hooberus
    hooberus

The position that you have taken seems to me to be is that its all fradulant. If this is your position then you are isolated even from most liberals as well as secular sources such as encyclopedias, etc. Hense there is no need for me to place further evidence before you as the fraud excuse will certainly be brought up.

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Hooberus, your position is one that is blind to the facts.

ISP

• back2dafront
    back2dafront
    "The position that you have taken seems to me to be is that its all fradulant. If this is your position then you are isolated even from most liberals as well as secular sources such as encyclopedias, etc. Hense there is no need for me to place further evidence before you as the fraud excuse will certainly be brought up."

we all know everything in the encyclopedia is correct.

what will you learn in the encyclopedia about who shot JFK and why? Centuries later we're a far more advanced civilization and we still are prone to scandals, deception and lies, what makes you think it's any different with this?

As far as Jesus being gay, I can't say for a certainty he was or wasn't. There's a possibility. All of the "worldly" illustrations and paintings of him make him look quite "effiminate" and I don't think anyone can argue with that. I can't remember which movie I saw, but the setting was in ancient Rome, and these two guys seemed very bi-sexual, talking about girls and then frolicing w/ each other...and that seemed to be the norm amongst the culture at that time period. How can anyone prove he was gay, bi-sexual or straight? I don't think anyone can so all we can do is speculate.

When it comes down to it, people will believe what they want to believe. Whatever they have painted in their mind is what is, no matter what you tell them/show them.

I don't see what the big deal with homosexuality is. I find it interesting how men that are "homophobic" (for lack of a better term) never have any problems when it comes to LESBIANS. Pretty hypocritical if you ask me. They're quick to make jokes about anal sex and what not, but I bet they've had anal sex w/ a girl before. :-P Or would watch two girls experiment....and geez, it's not like every gay male is into anal sex anyways. I can totally understand (and relate) if it's not your thing, but geez...deal with the fact that people are different and get over it. And the whole "it's not natural" argument..there's a whole bunch of things that aren't natural but still occur. We all know we'll die sooner or later, so why do we cry when a loved one passes? Because death is seemingly unnatural. Most of the food chemicals we eat aren't natural but hey, nobody is complaining. body piercings, tattooes, jewelry...all unnatural. So what's the difference? I don't understand why people are so prone to be so critical of differences. It's like everything has to fall into this certain pattern of familiarity, and if not it is automatically condemned and scourned.

I was thinking today about something: According to the Bible God created Adam first. He created Eve only after Adam said he was lonely. So my question is, what would've happened had Adam never complained about being lonely?? Was God's original plan to simply replicate Adam and have a planet full of men? Or would he have left Adam all by himself?

Interesting thread though...thanks for posting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit