It's so simple -- Matthew 24

by cruzanheart 91 Replies latest watchtower bible

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    That's because the wicked are usually overly concerned about appearances and "style" than the actual substance of things. If it's not packaged just right, they don't want to be bothered because they figure it's not authentic. Which is their gross error and really a reflection of what they are. . . . So in this way, God can clean out the "chaff" since truly arrogant and superior minded ones will reject someone without the correct appearance, proving they are not truly interested in the message anyway, but only the appearance of the messenger.

Thank you, JCanon. You have come full circle back to my original post. Jesus' commandments about love is the substance, something so simple that the "arrogant and superior minded ones" will reject it because it's not "packaged just right" or complicated enough to make them feel smart.

I'm so glad we came to an agreement! Peace be with you,

Nina

• JCanon
    JCanon
    will reject it because it's not "packaged just right" or complicated enough to make them feel smart.

I'm so glad we came to an agreement! Peace be with you,

Ahhh, interesting comment! Plus, of course, it is true lots will get in without knowing prophecy or anything if not required and showing love for fellowman is a biggee. Makes one a little bit concerned though that the WTS is so down on "charities" nor do they run any themselves.

Peace be with you.

Canon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit