It's Arrived!

by Wolfgirl 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

You can order CoC and ISOCF direct from wwwcommentarypress.com and Ray will pack it and ship it to you.

j2bf

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I guess i will break down and buy one.

b'

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I never really understood the whole "generation" thing when it first got changed. At that point in my JW "life," I wasn't really doing a whole lot of studying, so I didn't really understand the difference. Now it's so obvious why so many people left after that. *shakes head*

Almost finished. :)

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Wolfgirl, the "generations" change went right over my head too. I became a JW in 1993, right around the time that they got real quiet about the 1914 generation. I had no idea how they had beat the "ARMAGEDDON MUST COME BEFORE THE GENERATION THAT SAW THE EVENTS OF 1914 PASSES AWAY - GOD'S WORD SAYS SO!!!!!" drum for decades, it'd be comical if it wasn't so sad.

• berylblue
    berylblue

I'm afraid to read it

• Azalo
    Azalo

i wish i could order one anonymously for my family but I'm afraid they wouldnt read it and suspect that I sent it and of course that would be the end of that... forever

• mustang
    mustang

So, I get a phone call from Border's. My copy of "Gentile Times Reconsidered" (by COJ) has arrived.

So, I grilled her about my other orders and she looks them up. One is available in PAPERBACK!!! So, she orders it and checks for ISOCF. I just got back from the store with Gentile Times and BOTH Ray Franz books are now on order.

Some purist checked the listings the first time for hardback only, I guess.

Mustang

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

An excellent read!!!! Sure helped me to see the troof about the TruthTM!!!!

ESTEE

• shamus
    shamus

I'm up to the part about the 1975 b.s. thing, and going into justifying it....

The book is absolutley amazing.

They are not god's prophets. I am feeling more and more free by the day...

Shamus.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I feel exactly the same way, shamus. "You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free."

I loved the part that let us know who translated the NWT, and exactly how much knowledge of Hebrew and Greek he had. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit