It's Arrived!

by Wolfgirl 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    Truely sickening isn't it???

Disgusting. That's the bit that's made me the angriest so far. I was reading the prophecies chapter today. It actually made me laugh.

And yes, I ordered it from Amazon. In Search of Christian Freedom is also available on Amazon.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

I forgot to add, and it won't let me edit, that my husband is an athiest. He's even considering reading the book. :) I've been talking about it with him. He was skimming through it yesterday, and was laughing at the letter about oral sex. He couldn't believe it! :)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Posters here have mentioned buying CoC and other books at Amazon, and other places.

Why would you not just click on the advertisement, at the top of the page and order that way ?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/ads/img/wtstore468.gif

I think Simon's board may receive a small royalty if you do it that way !

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

I'm not sure, but I think that's where I got it. Also, Apocolypse Delayed. Which is also wonderful.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

You know, I haven't read C. of C. - but I think I have to.

Before, I couldn't be bothered. It was like: 'oh, I'm out of there now, what could possibly be of any interest in there?' - then it occured to me, about the time (many years) I have been away, and the things that could have mattered, that were not privy to me.

So, after I read Thunder Rider's book, C. of C. will be my next one.

XJW_B12, that was a good suggestion. Right under our noses and if Simon can get a little extra dinero, even better. My luck, it'll require a credit card.

I'm going to pick it up, and get the dope on the WTBTS.

Wolfgirl, I'm glad you posted this thread. Never hurts to see this topic brought up again.

Best wishes
    Rayzorblade

• rocketman
    rocketman

I buy my Convention Parking tickets by means of this site too, and Simon gets a small royalty.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Rayzor,

You know, I haven't read C. of C. - but I think I have to.

You have no idea! Ray slices through their crap like nobody's business.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

it's a cute little package of WTS history.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

This book is amazing. We purchased it at a local book store soon after we stopped attending meetings. A real eye opener!

My wife is reading "Christian Freedom" right now, but it looks WAY too thick for me to mess with.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

COC was an excellent eye opener for me as well. I read the book in three days; I couldn't put it down either. I read it with my mouth hanging open out of shock....each chapter digging and exposing more hypocrisy. I don't want to ruin the end for you, but the story about the old gentleman hanging wallpaper to make a living broke my heart. RELIGION IS EVIL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit