What kind of music do you like?

by JH 76 Replies latest jw friends

• Aztec
    Aztec

PD, it's a good thing you're so cute cause you are really stuck in the 80's!

~Aztec

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

I listen to everything except country.

I LOVE metal: Godsmack, Pantera, Megadeth, old school Metallica, and Disturbed

I like to dance to hip hop. I like DJ Funk for techno.

• berylblue
  • Thunder Rider
    Thunder Rider

Anything but that "nasal" country or the Rap crap!

• Gwydion
    Gwydion

I had to come back here and make another post because I am listening to Audioslave right now and I am rocking down the house!

• Gadget
    Gadget

Its not so much particular bands but more particular songs I like. Some bands I like some of their stuff but hate the rest. My music has to have a relly good tune to it, and you have to be able to hear the instruments individually, not just get a wall of noise from it all running together. I once worked as a roadie (No where near as much fun as you think, and for no-one famous) and had to do some of the mixing. I worked out how I wanted the music to sound, and thats what I look for in bands. I love 80's rock, Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Guns & Roses right throught to Linkin Park, Papa Roach, Rammstein, ect. I hate dance, ect but love it in hip hop clubs. I like Kid Rock, Cowboy. Its not my normal stuff I'd listen too, but just love that song.

• berylblue
    berylblue

Do you think you have a feel for whom I listen to (almost exclusively)?

Rosemarie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit