It's the "YOU ARE WRONG!" Game!

by Yizuman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    The Matrix is the best movie ever made!!

Wrong! The Matrix sucks big time.

Here's one for you. he he he

Men are Gods!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Men are Gods, and women are our submissive slaves who exist only to do our bidding.

Nice to hear a woman publicly acknowledge that.

So what's your point? (insert sarcasm here)

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

So what's your point?

You are WRONG! There is no point! In fact, didn't you learn that pointing is considered rude???

Statement: There is no spoon!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    There is no spoon

Someone likes the first Matrix movie eh?

Spoon Boy of the Potentials in the apartment with The Oracle said exactly that phrase.

You are absolutely right, there is no spoon (proceeds to bend the spoon sideways) it is only in your mind.

Chess is a game of strategy.

• minimus
    minimus

Reborn, I get a kick out of these yiz threads. Everytime I see the last poster, it is you.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Chess is a game of strategy.

You are WRONG! Chess is for squeezing and cuddling and .......*sees angry ladies coming waving pin rollers at me and decides to run!!!!!!!*

Doggies are man's best friend.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Doggies are man's best friend.

You are so very wrong. It is a dog's nature to suck up. Everybody knows that dogs are just in it for themselves. . When they gather down at the doggy pub for a pint of doggy beer, they laugh at what a sucker you are.

Hummus is the food of the gods.

Robyn

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

hum·mus also hum·us or hom·mos ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h
    n.

A smooth thick mixture of mashed chickpeas, tahini, oil, lemon juice, and garlic, used especially as a dip for pita.

You are WRONG! See the last word? It's PITA! Get it? PITA! Not for the gods!!!

Bill Clinton looks great with his pants down!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit