It's the "YOU ARE WRONG!" Game!

by Yizuman 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

OK, so here's the idea, for anyone who doesn't know...

The first person makes a (supposedly) undeniable statement. The next poster has to somehow prove him wrong, and make a statement of their own.

EXAMPLE:

Poster 1: The sky is blue

Poster 2: Maybe by your perception, but everyone's perception of colors is different, meaning your red could be my blue and vice versa.

I like cows

Get it? Pretty easy. So to begin:

Monty Python's Flying Circus is better than SNL.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

*bumpster!*

Case anyone missed this...

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002
    Monty Python's Flying Circus is better than SNL.

The SNL cast over a period of years has included John Belushi, Dan Akroyd, Eddie Murphy, Steve Martin, Gilda Radner, Chris Farley, and a host of others who have literally set the benchmark for comedy. Monty Python, while at times hilarious, is simply chock full of British humor. Besides, we all know how Americans feel about British comedy.

DISCLAIMER: I did not necessarily mean the above post. It was for the sole purpose of attempting to play Yizuman's game. On a personal note, I absolutely ADORE Monty Python.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Now my turn to make a statement.

• The earth is a planet which humans reside on and contains an atmosphere including oxygen, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen.

Prove that one wrong Yizu!

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

However, Armageddon is coming SOON!

You are WRONG! It already came via Bruce Willis, only that he died in the end! The man who "Died Hard" really died HARD!

Milk is good for you!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

LMAO @ sphere. That was ingenius. This thread has the potential to be awesome if people utilize their creativity.

Milk is good for you? If it is coming from Halle Berry's breasts, I would be inclined to agree.

However. You state milk is good for you? YOU ARE WRONG. How can a white liquidy discharge (substance) literally taken from the underbelly udder of a cow when it is stimulated be good for a human to drink? The very thought of milk's origin is disgusting.

George W. Bush is the SMARTEST man alive. (too easy, but I hope to get a good laugh out of this one)

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug
    George W. Bush is the SMARTEST man alive. (too easy, but I hope to get a good laugh out of this one

George Bush has made a living out of folks underestimating him. He has two degrees from Ivy League Universitys, was part owner of the Texas Rangers, Govenor of Texas, and now President. What have you accomplished Reborn??

Ok, Texas is the greatest state in the union.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Ok, Texas is the greatest state in the union.

You are so wrong. Texas is the home of the antichrist and tumbleweeds. If it wasn't for the handful of good folks residing in Texas, God would surely wipe it from the earth.

Kangaroos are dumb animals.

Robyn

• Undecided
    Undecided

Kangaroos are dumb? Are you kidding, they live in Australia as their natural home and everybody knows Australia is the best country on earth.

The Kingdom Hall is the only place to get spiritually enlightened and every meeting is up building and unique.

Ken P.

• ADubsFriend
    ADubsFriend

The Kingdom Hall is the only place to get spiritually enlightened and every meeting is up building and unique.

ROFL. Hmmm.....wrong you are! Every meeting across the globe is the same....answering questions by rote...word for word from The Watchtower and controlling you through fear. It is actually a great place to make sure you never get enlightened on how to enjoy life.

"Birds who fly South every winter do so without roadmaps."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit