The scariest ..

by Brummie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

film I ever saw was Fatal Attraction *screams*

You ?

This post has been brought to you by the Letter B and the number 7.

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

And did you ever get stalked by someone you were scared of? LOL, I did (us ugly people get stalked to ya know), when I left JWs I moved into a flat that was directly opposite the KHall, anyways, this woman who lived above me used to come down and peep through my keyhole..geesh. One day she knocked the door and asked if she could use my phone as it was an emergency, so I let her in and she phoned 2 mormons to tell them she wouldnt be home (like what an emergency huh), then I couldnt get her to leave the hall way so I had to push her out. Then ....well I'll quit there except to say last time I saw her she was attending the KH across the road from where I used to live, they can have her!.

Brummie

• shera
    shera

The Exorcist

That movie messed me up for many yrs..LOL

• Brummie
    Brummie

Oh yay Shera, I forgot about that! It messed my sister up for a while and I hear many went on sleeping tabs. I didnt see it until years later and my mates an I sat there laughing, we must have been stoned huh.

Brummie

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Shera - LOL, did you know I finally worked up the nerve to watch The Exorcist, in it's entirety, when I was 23?? I made two friends watch it with me with the lights on, and ended up laughing through most of it.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

Oh and the scariest movie I've seen is the Shining. I'm thinking about seeing The Ring on PPV tonight...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Mild by today's standards, but "Psycho" made my hair stand on end and I forgot to breathe when the old "lady" turned around at the end. I was also a week away from giving birth to my second baby! I saw it in the theater which makes more of an impact than watching one on tv.

Spunky-Chick.....I READ the "Shining" and I think that was the only book that REALLY frightened me the way it did. I loved to read in bed, and even though hubby was long-asleep right beside me, I was STILL terrified and wouldn't put the reading light out all night! LOL! That same night that I got so scared, several coyotes wandered through our yard and made strange sounds until dawn, which sure didn't help matters :o)

Hugs,

Annie

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

When I was 4 (5?), the scariest movie was Pinocchio. I walked out of the movie when the boys got turned into donkeys and sat in the lobby waiting for my mother to come pick me up.

When I was 13, the scariest movie was Jaws. The only time I ever closed my eyes in a movie was when the shark ate Robert Shaw.

But for sheer nerve wracking, jump out of my seat gasping fear it would be Psycho. It's been ruined by being on commercial TV so much, but if you watch it for the first time in a darkened apartment, with no commercials, it's intense. Just tell me your butt cheeks don't squeeze shut when Vera Miles meets Momma in the cellar . . . .

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

The Thing..... YIKES!!!

• shera
    shera

I watched the Exorcist when I was 9 (or 10).....lol

My lovely sister scared the crap outta me, with the voice of linda blair telling me I was going to be posessed. Oh the love of siblings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit