The scariest ..

by Brummie 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Greven,

The scariest what? I've just jumped on the end of this thread and I'm wondering, Is the topic, The scariest group of brothers ever seen out witlessing?

If so, I have to agree. The guy on the left is carrying a really strange book bag, his partner on the right, looks like he's just made note of a Not-At-Home, and the poor bastard in the middle seems to be concerned about why no-one wants to work with him. The whole lot look really stressed out, like they really don't enjoy doing the Lord's work. At least it answered my question about night witlessing.

cheeses - who doesn't scare easily - except when he's upset wife.

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

monkey, I loved dragonfly...my gf and I saw it at the theatre, and I cried my eyes out. The ending was so perfect.

The scariest movies I've seen are:

Silence of the Lambs

Jeepers Creepers(I threw up when it ate that police officer's tongue...)

The Thirteenth Ghost

~Asortafairytale~

• shera
    shera

Oh yes the 13 ghosts and ghost ship.

Ghost ship didn't really scare me,but the sceen where people were sliced to peices by the wire,really got to me. That the was the first thing ever to make me cry like that during a movie.It was horrible!

lol

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

My very first rated R movie - Sissy Spacek in "Carrie." That movie scared me to death. Actually one of the most scariest movies I saw as a child was a forgettable one called "House on Haunted Hill." It starred Vincent Price and Richard Long (Jarrod Barkley from Big Valley). That movie scared me to pieces. I found it a few years ago in a sale bin of old movies and bought it. What was I so scared about? Must have been the blood puddle on the ceiling. Ewwwww.....

• AGuest
    AGuest

I have one other (I would have said it, but I forgot the name):

The Event Horizon. Some weird sci-fi stuff, there... lemme tell 'ya...

SJ

• Freedomrules
    Freedomrules

Ok Robdar, no more pictures of the Governing Body members. It scares the kids.

• Xandria
    Xandria

The Scariest movie I saw that terrified me as a child of 10 was the Body Snatchers

Now days, the Ring, Stir of Echoes, Aliens,.. were scarey.

Gawd I was such a

Xandria

Hello, can we interest you in a book study ?

Now that is freaking scary!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

The Shining. Yup, that makes the top ten list.

The Thing with Kurt Russell. My best friend at the time actually screamed during that one.

Oh, and the original Alien which relied more on suspense, and what you didn't see, then on special effects.

And I would be remiss if I didn't mention Blade Runner. There was something weird about that movie, that I haven't seen it since the first time, nor would I watch it again.

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

I never saw the Exorcist. I agree tho, 13 ghosts and the ring were pretty scary.

Brian'

• Angharad
    Angharad

Not really that scary but zombie films really freak me out for ages after watching them.

The original black & white 'Night of the living dead' and 'Invasion of the Body snatchers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit